The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Anyone planning to do psychology at UoL?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by howyoudoin
I haven't seen many posts about Liverpool on here, especially not for psychology (I feel like its just me :biggrin:). It seems like everyone here seems to be talking about Exeter, Birmingham, Warwick and so on but not much about Liverpool. It kinda sucks cause it would be really helpful to talk to some more people that are planning to go to UoL. :smile:

I've firmed Liverpool for psychology! what accommodation have you applied for??
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Original post by Ilana96
I've firmed Liverpool for psychology! what accommodation have you applied for??

So have I 😊 Iv put Vine Court as my 1st/2nd and Crown Court 3rd, you?
Reply 22
Original post by shewitt94
So have I ������ Iv put Vine Court as my 1st/2nd and Crown Court 3rd, you?

Crown court first and second, vine third
Reply 23
I've confirmed Liverpool as my first choice for Psychology too! And applying to vine court for 1st and 2nd and crown court 3rd :smile:
I firmed liverpool for psychology!
Reply 25
Original post by howyoudoin
I haven't seen many posts about Liverpool on here, especially not for psychology (I feel like its just me :biggrin:). It seems like everyone here seems to be talking about Exeter, Birmingham, Warwick and so on but not much about Liverpool. It kinda sucks cause it would be really helpful to talk to some more people that are planning to go to UoL. :smile:

Yeah I agree! But at least we know we're not the only ones haha :')
I have a conditional offer for psych at liverpool, planning on firming it tonight :smile: what accommodations are people looking at?
Original post by becky-skinner
I have a conditional offer for psych at liverpool, planning on firming it tonight :smile: what accommodations are people looking at?

I've applied for Carnatic
where are you looking at applying?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending