Ooh a cat :tongue: welcome to the thread :smile:
Reply 3981
Original post by ChrisLay1

Aww you like your cats:tongue:
Light bulbs are cool
Original post by Camerxn
Light bulbs are cool

They are cool because they provide light.
Original post by ironandbeer2
Anyone know how to bring up video full screen using a keyboard shortcut or similar? Video I want to play not offering option.

I don't think you can do that then
Original post by kayleighisonfire
Living next door to the flatmate from hell :mad:

:hugs: I know the feeling.

:biggrin:
Just out of interest, how do you all deal with the pressure? Sometimes people might pressure you into being in a relationship...
Original post by kittykatxoxo
Just out of interest, how do you all deal with the pressure? Sometimes people might pressure you into being in a relationship...

Talk it out, or belt it out in song, let the emotion fuel your voice
They are cool because they provide light.

This thread has reached its peak...the only way from here is down...
Reply 3990

Do they? I've been asked if I'm in one but never felt pressured into one:erm:
I might be able to keep up with you lot for a few weeks at least from tomorrow :redface:
Original post by Deyesy
I might be able to keep up with you lot for a few weeks at least from tomorrow :redface:

A legend returns!

How was your term Chris?
A legend returns!

How was your term Chris?

And another is still around! I don't finish till tomorrow :redface:
Original post by Deyesy
And another is still around! I don't finish till tomorrow :redface:

Well that's better than a whole first semester ahead of you!

I finished just on Tuesday there...can't believe I've made it this far really. Got everything sorted financially and enrolment wise...now I need to really show what I'm made of with an appalling stack of assignments awaiting me. Oh well better than where I was...!
Well that's better than a whole first semester ahead of you!

I finished just on Tuesday there...can't believe I've made it this far really. Got everything sorted financially and enrolment wise...now I need to really show what I'm made of with an appalling stack of assignments awaiting me. Oh well better than where I was...!

I'd be at uni all year if I could - with a week's break every 6 weeks or so :redface:

So you're at college now? Studying what? :holmes: Welcome to the world of students mate! :lol:
Original post by Deyesy
I'd be at uni all year if I could - with a week's break every 6 weeks or so :redface:

So you're at college now? Studying what? :holmes: Welcome to the world of students mate! :lol:

:frown: Family trouble? (Can ignore this if you wish of course!)

Yeah I have actually been a student through quite a lot of my TSR life you know :tongue: Twice at uni before which didn't worked out well :frown: This time it's a HNC in Business - a lot of the things you'd think would be associated with a college rather than a uni are present, not least feeling everything is a bit unorganised and underfunded and you feel like a teenager again if things are going wrong in your personal life and it's affecting your studies - at uni there was a whole official, routine procedure for such things, it felt like a business and you were the customer and nobody was going to judge you. They've been nice to me so far with this at college, but it does feel like you're under more pressure in some ways sadly - they're so used to teaching 16-18 year olds elsewhere that they treat you the same too much no matter your age. But a key thing here is that I am present far more than I was at uni and therefore hopefully more focused - absence is far more noticable. Another shining beacon is a very nice girl on the course - maybe I'll be in a position to get to know her far more as the year goes on and I'm more myself.
Original post by Aph

this one? It looks nice:biggrin:

YES APH YOU GENIUS

Original post by Aph
No thanks to you:hand:

.. Me? :colone:
Reply 3998
Original post by abbiemac
YES APH YOU GENIUS

.. Me? :colone:

Thank you:tongue:
partly:erm: small part:mmm:

YAY ANOTHER CATWOMAN.

We must unite to spread corruption through out the thread :colone:

a) pretend to be a lesbian

b) say 'Look at this ass. This is not a taken ass. This ass enjoys being liberated. This ass wants freedom. I AM A STRONG INDEPENDENT YOUNG WOMAN WHO DON'T NEED NO MAN.'

^Repeat that last bit if you're ever feeling down about being single :tongue:

Latest