The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4020
Original post by kittykatxoxo
I have felt by a couple of so-called 'friends'...they say they 'worry' about me because I have never been in a relationship and I have never had sex. They feel as though it's 'about time' I started dating and getting into relationships with any guy that comes along.

:zomg: wow... May I just ask hoe old you are? It sounds like a 16 ish year olds veiw.
Original post by TheMagicRat
How old are you?

Original post by abbiemac
Preach it sistah :happy2:

Brotha?*
Original post by Camerxn
Brotha?*

Oh, yes, or that.

Sowwwy :colondollar:
Original post by Aph
:zomg: wow... May I just ask hoe old you are? It sounds like a 16 ish year olds veiw.

The guy who made the comments is 20/21, and the lady who made the comments (behind my back) is approximately 10 years older than me.

My true friends (who all happen to be around my age) don't feel that way though.

OK then. Some people seem to live for relationships and can't live without one, so they expect the same of others. I suppose it's not that unreasonable since I, like you have't had a relationship nor have I had sex (I'm 25 in a couple of weeks), and I don't understand people who are desperate for those things. I guess the biggest difference, however, is I don't go around having a go at people for being like that, so they shouldn't have a go at you if you're happy about it.
Reply 4026

The guy who made the comments is 20/21, and the lady who made the comments (behind my back) is approximately 10 years older than me.

My true friends (who all happen to be around my age) don't feel that way though.

Yeah don't listen to them, they are really wrong and just immature.
Original post by TheMagicRat
OK then. Some people seem to live for relationships and can't live without one, so they expect the same of others. I suppose it's not that unreasonable since I, like you have't had a relationship nor have I had sex (I'm 25 in a couple of weeks), and I don't understand people who are desperate for those things. I guess the biggest difference, however, is I don't go around having a go at people for being like that, so they shouldn't have a go at you if you're happy about it.

Exactly.

I agree 100%.

I know a lot of people who cannot cope without being in relationships, but I don't go around imposing my views on them. I just wish that so-called 'friends' would respect my values instead of expecting me to ditch my values to please them. I don't see why I should sleep around and date any man to please anyone.

But anyway, I don't care about them.
Original post by Aph
Yeah don't listen to them, they are really wrong and just immature.

Yeah.
Yeah.

Anyway, away from all this talk.

Hello. Welcome to the thread :biggrin:
(unless you've been here before, in which case ignore me)

Introduce yourself? :redface:
Anyway, away from all this talk.

Hello. Welcome to the thread :biggrin:
(unless you've been here before, in which case ignore me)

Introduce yourself? :redface:

I have a feeling I have been on this thread before, but I don't remember. Perhaps it was the previous thread.

Anyway...I don't really know how to introduce myself, other than to say my name is kittykatxoxo, I am a politics student and I AM WONDERFUL AND SINGLE! :woohoo: :biggrin:
I have a feeling I have been on this thread before, but I don't remember. Perhaps it was the previous thread.

Anyway...I don't really know how to introduce myself, other than to say my name is kittykatxoxo, I am a politics student and I AM WONDERFUL AND SINGLE! :woohoo: :biggrin:

What uni do you go to? :biggrin:
What uni do you go to? :biggrin:

I study Politics & Sociology at the University of Leeds.
I study Politics & Sociology at the University of Leeds.

Oh that's cool :biggrin:
Some of us are probably going to have a Tinychat now. PM me if you want the details.
:hugs: I know the feeling.

Aww hope you sort it out soon :smile:
Original post by kayleighisonfire
Aww hope you sort it out soon :smile:

To all your haters just remember this.

[video="youtube;mWjaaAibq6E"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWjaaAibq6E[/video]
Morning all
YAY ANOTHER CATWOMAN.

We must unite to spread corruption through out the thread :colone:

a) pretend to be a lesbian

b) say 'Look at this ass. This is not a taken ass. This ass enjoys being liberated. This ass wants freedom. I AM A STRONG INDEPENDENT YOUNG WOMAN WHO DON'T NEED NO MAN.'

^Repeat that last bit if you're ever feeling down about being single :tongue:

I hope you're still repeating that last bit to yourself twice a day every day ;D
Original post by ChrisLay1
I hope you're still repeating that last bit to yourself twice a day every day ;D

Damn straight I am! :wink:

Latest