The Student Room Group

Cambridge Economics Interview Questions

I have received an interview at Jesus College, Cambridge to study Economics and was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on preparing for the interview? And also if anyone has any past questions that they have been asked?
Reply 1
Original post by jake_d
I have received an interview at Jesus College, Cambridge to study Economics and was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on preparing for the interview? And also if anyone has any past questions that they have been asked?

Firstly, we are not supposed to give past interview questions and it would hardly be fair or in your interests to do so.

What I would say is revise your AS Economics but more importantly revise your maths.
Read a good quality newspaper, think about issues surrounding the Economy here & abroad, maybe read the Economist or blogs.

The interview is not a test of knowledge but more how you apply it to unfamiliar problems.
Good luck!
Original post by jake_d

me too, what are your stats?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending