The Student Room Group
I'm taking a couple SAT IIs next saturday, October 14th.

Good Luck :smile:
Not 'till nov 4 for me:frown:

The sat's are easy from all that I've seen. The time is the biggest factor.
menzoberranzen
Not 'till nov 4 for me:frown:

The sat's are easy from all that I've seen. The time is the biggest factor.

Nah, there is enough time on the SAT, just the realization u've mucked something up 30 minutes after the test. Time's a factor on the ACT, now that is a test to squeeze into..LOL
Thats good, my friend got 91st percentile and I have to beat her...
menzoberranzen
Thats good, my friend got 91st percentile and I have to beat her...

LOL, its not a competition (99 percentile reading, 81 percentile math)
Percentile is the only thing worth comparing though.

edit: my score discepancy is 150 points, if u were wondering what the percents would mean...LOL
I'm competetive by nature. My personal goal is 2400 on the SAT I and 800 in physcs, chem and Math B:p:

Lol, I know its not a competetion but I still would like to do well, obviously.
LOL good luck with that. I don't really care about my SAT results anymore, since Cal/UCLA don't reallly care about them since they are currently at war with College Board over one thing or another.
Reply 8
Are you taking that SATs in year 13 or 12, I am basically in the beginning of year 12 and not really sure about how to apply, when and where to take them. I have had a look at collegeboard.com but could not find this information.
Reply 9
Same here, I think I might want to study in the US but I don't have a clue how to apply, take the SATs etc.
Reply 10
Here's how to get to registration:

Go to www.collegeboard.com
Click on "For Students" (Box on the left)
Click on "College Board Tests" (Blue box on the far left)
Click on "SAT and Subject Tests" (link right under the big 'college board tests' label)
Click on "Register now" (in center of page)

...you will be brought to a page asking you to sign in. If you have an account, log in. If not, create one.

Once you have signed in, you are brought to a personalized page that shows your previous registrations and test scores, allows you to send reports, and, in the center tab, allows to you register for a test. Click on that tab.

You will need a credit card on hand, and you are going to have to answer a bunch of questions (well, you don't HAVE to answer them, but they will be asked). Finally, you will be able to choose which test(s) you want to take and where to take them. There will probably be a list of locations near you that offer SAT testing.

If that is not clear enough, there is an FAQ once you sign in that includes things like 'how to I register?'
There are other FAQs littered across the site as well.

Good luck.
Reply 11
Cheers mate, that's well helpful.

Latest

Trending

Trending