The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Captain Jack
Hiya,

Thought I'd just see who had joined today :smile: And to say hello, I work in TSR's community team.

What brought you here today?!

Jack

I gat to put in as a TSR member
I have stay in for some hour now
Heyy i've just joined today as well, because i needed help with student finance. Im currently studying my second year on my BTEC level 3 business course :smile:
Hi Im Jasmine

Joined joined for the fun of it and to talk to other people.
Reply 184
Anybody who's doing D1 edexcel maths, reply and follow. We can help each other..
I just joined about an hour so I'm quite new. My main reason for joining is to get feedback about a project that I am doing for As Level Media Studies. :smile:
Reply 186
Hi All

I joined because I am looking for participants to take part in my dissertation questionnaire.

How and where can I post my link?

Jackie
Hey, I joined today because I've just started revising for my GCSEs and was looking for support and ideas for how to achieve the best results.
(edited 3 years ago)
Hello :smile: I joined today because of a thread on Medicine which is what I have applied for at university. So I wanted to interact with prospect classmates
Original post by Captain Jack
Hiya,

Thought I'd just see who had joined today :smile: And to say hello, I work in TSR's community team.

What brought you here today?!

Jack

I joined here today so I can get chatting to some new people and get to know people.
To get help on revision
Original post by JBulleyment
I joined here today so I can get chatting to some new people and get to know people.

Awesome, well if you need any help or guidance to get the best from TSR please let me know :smile:
Original post by AlzEilir
Hello! I have been on the site before but only just got round to making an account.

same here! it's a good site for revision :tongue:
I joined today because I have used the forum for ages without being a member so i thought I should join. I'm studying GCSEs at the moment, but I am about to start a Level 3 Diploma in Agriculture at Myerscough College!
I joined today
Hi, my name is Aaron and i was wondering if anyone here does/done AS or A level Physics, please message me if you do. Thanks, have a good day.:smile:
Hi

I joined today have used it before just decided to make an account cause why not? :wink:

Hoping to find stuff for exams which are in like 4 weeks ... kill me now:biggrin:

So yeah that's it really...
Reply 197
Hello!
I've just joined as my uni applications are coming through and I want to meet other people who are interested in the same courses (Korean).
Hi! I joined today as well!
Hi, I just joined today!

Latest