The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Konnichiwa! *Oops maybe I shouldn't introduce myself in Japanese* Hello! Greetings from Petaling Jaya! I always thought that the internet has the most up to date resources and I'm about to study for a Degree in Business and I'm like hey, maybe there's some forums that can help me with my future education and I'm like okay, I'll join The Student Room and so what if it's from a British site. I sent a letter and got a reply from the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. I love the Great Brits!

So, what's up folks?
Reply 981
Hey i'm Kalie
Just joined and would love to make friends especially in the Kingston area!
I joined today to see if it helps me to pass my maths and English
Reply 983
Original post by Captain Jack
Hiya,

Thought I'd just see who had joined today :smile: And to say hello, I work in TSR's community team.

What brought you here today?!

Jack

Curiosity brought me here...and to see what the forum is all about...love the website...hope I can help people and in return help me if needed...
Hiya,

Thought I'd just see who had joined today :smile: And to say hello, I work in TSR's community team.

Jack

I’m not entirely sure how I stumbled across TSR, I think it was whilst I was Googling something for uni last night.

Next thing, I’m downloading the app and the rest is history.

So Hello People 👋 don’t be shy, come say hi
Original post by ItIsHel
I’m not entirely sure how I stumbled across TSR, I think it was whilst I was Googling something for uni last night.

Hiiiiiiii :wavey:Welcome to TSR! :yay:
Sorry that the App might be a bit clunky atm (They are doing their best to improve it and can't wait for it's development :smile:)

What are you currently studying at uni? :h:

Hope you enjoy your stay and have a good day (Rhyming Skills on point :proud:)
Original post by ItIsHel

Welcome to TSR!
Hello again 😊,

I’m in my 2nd year at the OU and just switched my Degree (again) 🤦🏻*♀️

Started in Feb 2014 doing Law, sadly with personal things that went on 6 months into it, it was too “painful” to continue.

I changed to Criminology with Psychology when I really should have just took a year off to sort my life out...

Anyway knocked it all on the head and went back in April 2016 doing Computing & IT with a 2nd subject (Applied Psychology) and successfully completed my 1st year.

Now I’ve just changed it to an Open Degree but focusing more on Psychology & STEM with a view to doing a Masters after in Forensic Psychology.

“It’s not about the Destination...” 😉
Reply 988
Hello,

Im new in here. I will be start my studies in the end of this month. :smile: i was join here because find some people from my Uni and just make some solved issues.

Thank you Vikki
Hello!
I'm new on TSR - I joined a year or so ago, apparently (cannot recall signing up whatsoever) but I'd like to start being active.
I'm Ahlaam, I'm in Year 12 and I'm currently studying English Literature, History and French at A-Level. :smile:
Hello
Reply 991
Hi, I'm an Indian student who is currently doing Honors in English. I wish to do my Masters from Oxford. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks.
Hi I joined to connect to others in my field of study. I am a student of English Language and literature, majoring in literature.
Joined because I've started the Uni joining process and I'm blundering my way through it. Probably going to study some form of Programming or Computer Science

Seems to be working though 🤔
(edited 6 years ago)
Hi.
Not a student any more, but the forum comes up often when I search things, so thought I'd join up, and I find I can contribute meaningfully in any way I will do my best.
Hi, I join here for I need to improve my skills and make friends. I am UK national and my main in university is Marketing.
Hi! I’m here because I want to hear other people’s opinions and views outside of my bubble and ask some questions.
Hey, I joined today. I just needed help with Physics

Hiya,

Jack
Hiiiiiiiii

I joined because I need advice from real students on what university to choose since my family and real life friends don't know how to help ;-;

I have high expectations..... :P
Reply 999
Hi all,

I am a sociology, history and English Literature A-level student and I wanted to share ideas as well as become more sociable. I have been really struggling with my history due to all the facts I need to remember.

It's a big step up from GCSE's isn't it?

My mother expects me to do like A* work and get these grades really quickly but I am not and I want to improve to earn her pride and whatever (Is this lame?)

Anyway, HI

Em
(edited 6 years ago)

Latest