The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by badcolour
Hi everyone, I have just joined today because I always use tsr but never made an account
That's awesome :biggrin:
Out of interest, what did you use TSR to help you with?:smile:
Mainly to look at people's opinions about subjects I'm interested in studying, university experiences and careers-but I also like to just browse :-)
Original post by 04MR17
That's awesome :biggrin:
Out of interest, what did you use TSR to help you with?:smile:
Hiii, I also used TSR many times before for help with my studies and finally got to actually register lol
Original post by Markudzy
Hiii, I also used TSR many times before for help with my studies and finally got to actually register lol

Yayyyy Welcome :rave:
Hey everyone! Finding myself here after starting a full time post grad course in January '19 - still deciding if this was a good decision... :ciao:
Original post by Captain Jack
Hiya,

Thought I'd just see who had joined today :smile: And to say hello, I work in TSR's community team.

What brought you here today?!

Jack
Hello.i joined studentroom by accident. I hope it ways in many ways
Original post by happyface123
Hi, i joined today

Me too. I have exams starting 16 May. (chemistry) wish me luck!
Original post by Wai Yan Myint Mo
Me too. I have exams starting 16 May. (chemistry) wish me luck!

I have mine the first week of June
Heard about the unofficial marks schemes. Decided that i needed to see it. made an account and check today's GCSs Biology exam
Original post by Uthman Hans
Heard about the unofficial marks schemes. Decided that i needed to see it. made an account and check today's GCSs Biology exam

How did it go?
Original post by earlybird88
Hey everyone! Finding myself here after starting a full time post grad course in January '19 - still deciding if this was a good decision... :ciao:
Hopefully it was. :colondollar:
I joined today I wanted help with revision on my English gcse retake that is tomorrow and thursday
Original post by Captain Jack
Hiya,

Thought I'd just see who had joined today :smile: And to say hello, I work in TSR's community team.

What brought you here today?!

Jack
Good luck, they're some really hard subjects, I picked maths and physics too and what followed was the two worst years of my life 😂
Original post by siriusthestar
Hi I'm new today, studying a level maths, biology and physics :smile:
What up
Original post by Enrico R
What up
Ceiling. :smile: :yep: :yep:
hi everyone
Original post by brooke274
hi everyone

Hey there :hello:
does anyone know how to find your anonymouse post? I posted a seriouse question and don't know where it is
Original post by Dumbarton
does anyone know how to find your anonymouse post? I posted a seriouse question and don't know where it is

This is only available in SOME forums of the site, so people can hide their identity from other users. In the forums it IS available in, somewhere near the typing box, there is a small checkbox that says "Make post anonymously". Check it, then post like you would usually.
If you want to find an anonymous post, that is much harder. Maybe check your internet history.
Thank you for ur help

Latest