The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

hello! I joined today!
Original post by .Vvoid.
hello! I joined today!

Welcome to TSR! Great to have you here. Is there anything you need help finding on the site? :smile:
HELLO :smile:
Hello, just joined today :biggrin:
Hello, I just joined very recently : )) mostly here to ask for advice about uni and stuff but it would be great to meet new people too : D
Original post by miqyd
HELLO :smile:

Original post by sylveon777
Hello, just joined today :biggrin:

Original post by SweetPotat0_852
Hello, I just joined very recently : )) mostly here to ask for advice about uni and stuff but it would be great to meet new people too : D

Hey and welcome to TSR! So great to have you here :biggrin: If you need anything at all just let us know :woo:
Reply 1386
Hello!
Original post by Sy99 -
Hello!

Welcome to TSR! :woo: Can I help you find anything today?
Hello! :smile:
Reply 1389
Original post by Lemniscate_Lemur
Hello! :smile:

Hey :wavey: welcome to TSR! It's great to have you here. Is there anything we can help you find on the site? :smile:
Reply 1390
hi everyone (: just joined up today as i have a few questions i cant find any clear answers on, as well as looking for a bit of general advice for applying to uni. cant wait to get stuck in on this community!
Reply 1391
Original post by toranine
hi everyone (: just joined up today as i have a few questions i cant find any clear answers on, as well as looking for a bit of general advice for applying to uni. cant wait to get stuck in on this community!

Hey, welcome to TSR! It's great to have you here.

In terms of uni advice you may want to check out our applications, clearing and UCAS forum, we have some very helpful members and universities there who should be able to help.

If you need anything else please don't hesitate to give us a shout :smile:
Hello :smile:
Original post by Callumldarby

Hello, and welcome to TSR! :smile:
Reply 1394
Original post by Captain Jack
Hiya,

Thought I'd just see who had joined today :smile: And to say hello, I work in TSR's community team.

What brought you here today?!

Jack

Hello I joined a few weeks ago to get advice on choosing between an apprenticeship or university.
Reply 1395
Original post by Andi.0k
Hello I joined a few weeks ago to get advice on choosing between an apprenticeship or university.

Welcome! how are you finding the site? if you haven't found this forum yet you may find it interesting: Apprenticeships and alternatives to university

Let us know if you have any questions or need any help :smile:
Reply 1396
Reply 1397
Original post by r_voh

Welcome to TSR :smile:

Let us know if you need any help finding anything :smile:
Hiya, Mathematics, Physics and Computer Science enthusiast here:smile: nice to chat with everyone
Reply 1399
Original post by feynmansbongos
Hiya, Mathematics, Physics and Computer Science enthusiast here:smile: nice to chat with everyone

Hey, welcome to TSR :wavey:

Let us know if you need any help finding things on the site :smile:

Latest