The Student Room Group

Law - Oxford - LNAT

On 2nd October I had sent my UCAS application - and today on 10th Oct. I received my Welcome Letter. I am applying to Oxford and my paper application is also sent.
I planed to sit LNAT today, but I had to reschedule it, because today I got my UCAS Registaration Number - which I have to also write on my LNAT thing.
So I had rescheduled the test for 16th October - and my question is -
isn't it too late? - If I have to apply by 15th Oct. to Oxford?
Or it isn't important?
The second question is: where should I write that UCAS number on LNAT home page - after I sign it? I dont know where to write it? - Can somebody write me, where to click? :redface:
Read the information provided by the following link and you should be sorted.

http://www.lnat.ac.uk/registration/deadlines.html
Reply 2
No. Deadline for LNAT for those applying to Oxford is 1st November. I'm sitting mine 30th October - so you're alright.
Reply 3
ok :smile: thank you. and where should I write my UCAS registration number or LNAT home page? I dont know where should I write it.
Serenity - are you also applying to Oxford? - Law or Law and one year spend in EU? - and what college? - If I may ask :smile:
Reply 4
Ulala
ok :smile: thank you. and where should I write my UCAS registration number or LNAT home page? I dont know where should I write it.
Serenity - are you also applying to Oxford? - Law or Law and one year spend in EU? - and what college? - If I may ask :smile:

I'm not sure if it is the same for you but we schedule a test through a company called PearsonVue and we go to pearsonvue.com, sign into our account and we add our application number on there. Is this the same for you (as I'm assuming you're in Poland)?

I'm applying to just Law at Hertford college. You?
Reply 5
I registered on http://www.lnat.ac.uk/ and than there is that home that that you're talking about - I just dont know where to write my number. I applied to St Hilda's
Reply 6
Ulala
I registered on http://www.lnat.ac.uk/ and than there is that home that that you're talking about - I just dont know where to write my number. I applied to St Hilda's

Ok. Go to www.pearsonvue.com and sign in (you should have been sent your chosen username and a randomly generated password by them to your email account. Try and look in the first email you received about the LNAT).
Once you've signed in click update profile when you're on this screen, look for a little link called 'Testing Programs' next to one called 'Personal info' click this and there will be a box where you can type in your ucas number. Then obviously scroll down and click save changes..

See the pic I have attatched to this message for where the link is.
Reply 7
you don't have to fill out your UCAS registration number before you take the LNAT on the LNAT registration site. you can go back and fill it out later, that's what I'm doing, I haven't sent off UCAS yet but I'm taking my LNAT on Saturday.
Reply 8
Serenity - Thanks a lot, I have filled the spaces, it looks a bit different than on your screen print photo (I dont know why), but more or less it's the same, so I hope that's it's right :smile: I am taking my LNAT tomorrow ....
Lini - I didn't know it, if I knew, I would take it a week ago, anyway, thanks for help

Latest

Trending

Trending