The Student Room Group

oxford law interview experiences

I received an invitation to an interview for law at Christ church the other day, i was just wondering for anyone who has done an Oxford law interview, what was it like? My most important question is, if you didn’t get offered a place after your interview, do you feel confident in why that was? And if you did get an offer, did you feel confident that you would (following how you felt you did in the interview)? Thank you so much! Sorry for the many questions, I thought I did really bad in my lnat so I completely forgot about Oxford until I got the email about an interview
I’m not at Oxford, nor do I do law but if you search YouTube I think there are numerous vids with the answers to your questions.
Original post by John Wick11
I’m not at Oxford, nor do I do law but if you search YouTube I think there are numerous vids with the answers to your questions.

Thank you I’ll give it a look
Original post by cornerstone2250
I received an invitation to an interview for law at Christ church the other day, i was just wondering for anyone who has done an Oxford law interview, what was it like? My most important question is, if you didn’t get offered a place after your interview, do you feel confident in why that was? And if you did get an offer, did you feel confident that you would (following how you felt you did in the interview)? Thank you so much! Sorry for the many questions, I thought I did really bad in my lnat so I completely forgot about Oxford until I got the email about an interview

Hello any updates on this or do you remember your Lnat score? I just did mine and I think it was very bad. I’m also applying for Christ Church Oxford

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending