The Student Room Group

most confusing girl (for girls who are experts at the gam

i am interested in this girl, (were both 18) i spoke to her for a bit then asked for her out, she said "ill speak to you late" i said okay can i get your number, she said nop.

later i ask for her reply, (she is with her friend now) she looks away and blushes and has a big smile (from what my friend saw), she ignores me while looking away, so i walk off

next day i sit with her and her friend, i ask her what is her answer, she says "i think you already know" (while she keeps looking away from me, like shes trying so hard to avoid eye contact) so i say okay, can i get your number, she says no again.

i then go to sit with my friends, 30minutes past she asks my friends if we want pizza she bought (she only knows me out of my friends) we take it and she walks off, (pizza cost around £5 and 1 slice is taken)

next day as i walk past her, one of her friends wave at me and the other friends just starts laughing, this happens twice

therefore i am confused even though i know how to play the game, my question is, is she playing hard to get or just playing and toying with me?
if shes playing hard to get how can i quickly secure her because i think about her quite allot and its very distracting.
Reply 1
Stop trying. Make her come to you now. If she's interested she'll make it obvious
Reply 2
Original post by mrdetermination
i am interested in this girl, (were both 18) i spoke to her for a bit then asked for her out, she said "ill speak to you late" i said okay can i get your number, she said nop.

later i ask for her reply, (she is with her friend now) she looks away and blushes and has a big smile (from what my friend saw), she ignores me while looking away, so i walk off

next day i sit with her and her friend, i ask her what is her answer, she says "i think you already know" (while she keeps looking away from me, like shes trying so hard to avoid eye contact) so i say okay, can i get your number, she says no again.

i then go to sit with my friends, 30minutes past she asks my friends if we want pizza she bought (she only knows me out of my friends) we take it and she walks off, (pizza cost around £5 and 1 slice is taken)

next day as i walk past her, one of her friends wave at me and the other friends just starts laughing, this happens twice

therefore i am confused even though i know how to play the game, my question is, is she playing hard to get or just playing and toying with me?
if shes playing hard to get how can i quickly secure her because i think about her quite allot and its very distracting.

Honestly, make her jel. she seems a bit cocky and, idk if you've noticed, but she's embarrassing you in front of her friends. Compliment one of her friends, and don't speak to her until she speaks to you. i know you like her but either she doesn't like you or she's playing games, either way, she's not going about it in the same way as you. Make her Jel to make her realise. if she doesn't react, move on

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending