The Student Room Group

Credit Suisse - Steps to Success Programme 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
HAs anyone done the papers on http://www.practiceaptitudetests.com/verbal-reasoning-tests/ or can u try them.
They seem way more complicated than expected. Only got 3/15 right. :frown:((
HELP!!!
Reply 41
Original post by cuty123
HAs anyone done the papers on http://www.practiceaptitudetests.com/verbal-reasoning-tests/ or can u try them.
They seem way more complicated than expected. Only got 3/15 right. :frown:((
HELP!!!

Keep practicing! - I've done those tests and did OK on them (12/13 out of 15 for the Numerical, havent touched verbal yet).

Verbal is more challenging than the numerical imho - best way is to keep practicing, I don't know what else to say really.
Reply 42
I cant find any more practise sites.
Can anyone give possible links to sites or documents for Verbal reasoning and Numerical
Thanks.
Could only find 3-4 online tests which were free
THANKSSSS
Reply 43
Hi, I am also applying to this and was just wondering if anyone knows when the placement actually takes place? Im booking festivals and wouldn't want them to clash. Thanks.
Anyone done the tests already? I was wondering how long each one is
Reply 45
Original post by SteelCookie
Anyone done the tests already? I was wondering how long each one is

same here... also are they harder or easier than expected?
Did the test yesterday, was easier than I imagined. Now to wait.
Original post by SteelCookie
Did the test yesterday, was easier than I imagined. Now to wait.

Do you know how many questions there were for each? Glad to hear they're easier than imagined!
Reply 48
Original post by Mr Inquisitive
Do you know how many questions there were for each? Glad to hear they're easier than imagined!

Did them both - tbh little harder than expected. esp with numerical compared to Assessmentday and the practice test

EDIT: Numerical 24 Q, 20 Mins
Verbal 24 Q, 18 Mins (iirc)
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Anonynmous
Did them both - tbh little harder than expected. esp with numerical compared to Assessmentday and the practice test

EDIT: Numerical 24 Q, 20 Mins
Verbal 24 Q, 18 Mins (iirc)

That's quite worrying... thanks for the info though! And good luck with the result for Monday :smile:
Doing the tests in about an hour - scored 33/36 for the numerical on SHL, above average for the Verbal and average for the Logical test.
Reply 51
That's quite worrying... thanks for the info though! And good luck with the result for Monday :smile:

I don't think we get to know our results :/
Reply 52
Original post by tazza ma razza
Doing the tests in about an hour - scored 33/36 for the numerical on SHL, above average for the Verbal and average for the Logical test.

We don't do a logical test LOL
I don't think we get to know our results :/

I don't think we do either, but that's when they check them and start to look at our apps, etc. :smile:
We don't do a logical test LOL

Hahaha experienced a little bit of schadenfreude reading this
Schadenfreude?!? wowwwww... at least i got exposure to it i guess
(edited 9 years ago)
Schadenfreude?!? wowwwww... at least i got exposure to it i guess

Always better to be over-prepared than underprepared :tongue:
You sat the tests yet?
You sat the tests yet?

Not just yet. Gonna finish practicing today and then sit them some time tomorrow. You gonna do something similar?
Not just yet. Gonna finish practicing today and then sit them some time tomorrow. You gonna do something similar?

Gonna do the tests now - so nervous omg hahaha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending