The Student Room Group

Credit Suisse Steps To Success 2023

Has anybody applied to Credit Suisse's Steps To Success Scholarship Programme? If yes, have you heard anything back?
I have, but not heard back just yet.
Original post by MichFerra
I have, but not heard back just yet.

Do you have any idea how many places they have for this programme? There really isn’t much info available about it online
Original post by econgirrrl
Do you have any idea how many places they have for this programme? There really isn’t much info available about it online

No I don’t. Very little information there is on their website. I think we just need to wait, I read that the reviewing process takes from 1 to 2 weeks from the application closing date
Ah I see. Which unis have you applied to if you don’t mind saying?
No I don’t. Very little information there is on their website. I think we just need to wait, I read that the reviewing process takes from 1 to 2 weeks from the application closing date
Ah I see. Which unis have you applied to if you don’t mind saying?

Durham, UCL, Bristol and Imperial and you? By the way strangely enough the programme reappeared on their webpage it says it was posted on the 17th but the deadline is the 15th I’m just a bit confused.
Durham, UCL, Bristol and Imperial and you? By the way strangely enough the programme reappeared on their webpage it says it was posted on the 17th but the deadline is the 15th I’m just a bit confused.

I've applied to Queen Mary (offer), Oxford (rejected), UCL, LSE and KCL for Economics & Management. Are you also gonna study an Economics-related degree? And hmm that's odd - though I've just checked to see if it's still possible to apply and once it takes you to the application portal it says the 'job is no longer available' so I'm assuming it's just a mistake.
I've applied to Queen Mary (offer), Oxford (rejected), UCL, LSE and KCL for Economics & Management. Are you also gonna study an Economics-related degree? And hmm that's odd - though I've just checked to see if it's still possible to apply and once it takes you to the application portal it says the 'job is no longer available' so I'm assuming it's just a mistake.

No actually I’ve applied for STEM courses.
Just got accepted onto the first round interview! Has anyone else heard back?
Original post by Nithu05

Congrats! I also got an interview. good luck for it.
Reply 10
so did i, but how do tell them about the sessions we are available and our one line bio.
Original post by Nithu05
Original post by ErenGreen

Congrats to you too!
Original post by S.ssa
so did i, but how do tell them about the sessions we are available and our one line bio.

I think we're supposed to email them. Do you guys want to create a whatsapp gc so we can keep each other informed?

This is the WhatsApp gc for anyone who wants to join.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/Eg3XW85bUnCKCoH323lsMm
Original post by Nithu05
This is the WhatsApp gc for anyone who wants to join.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/Eg3XW85bUnCKCoH323lsMm

I got an email this morning saying they will be in touch by the end of today to give me an update on my application but I still haven't heard anything back :frown:
I got an email this morning saying they will be in touch by the end of today to give me an update on my application but I still haven't heard anything back :frown:

Check by tomorrow, or just email them.
Reply 16
Original post by Nithu05

Hey,
Im planning to apply to this programme too and since you've applied to it previously I was wondering on whether you can give me more information and a greater insight to the selection process in addition to what is already stated on their website, and/or your experiences of this whole process.
Will appreciate any help.
Thanks in advance.
:smile:
Original post by Blue_Iris
Hey,
Im planning to apply to this programme too and since you've applied to it previously I was wondering on whether you can give me more information and a greater insight to the selection process in addition to what is already stated on their website, and/or your experiences of this whole process.
Will appreciate any help.
Thanks in advance.
:smile:

Credit Suisse died bro. They won't offer this anymore lolll

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending