The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Should I go to a post offer visit day?

I have received an unconditional offer from Edinburgh for social anthropology. I'm very excited but I need to visit the UK soon to see some universities and make a decision (I'm from the US). I am trying to figure out a good time to visit the university in 2015.
If I go at the end of March, I can go to the Post Offer Visit Day, but it would be more expensive then, and I would have to wait longer to make a decision. Is it worth it to wait for the POVD, or should I visit at the end of Jan or Feb?
Original post by hustonaj
I have received an unconditional offer from Edinburgh for social anthropology. I'm very excited but I need to visit the UK soon to see some universities and make a decision (I'm from the US). I am trying to figure out a good time to visit the university in 2015.
If I go at the end of March, I can go to the Post Offer Visit Day, but it would be more expensive then, and I would have to wait longer to make a decision. Is it worth it to wait for the POVD, or should I visit at the end of Jan or Feb?

Visit in January or February. Email the university first - they'll probably be happy to arrange a tour for you or something - but they'll probably be absolutely fine with you visiting earlier.
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending