The Student Room Group

I'm the most open-minded person I know AMA

Try me

Scroll to see replies

Do you only know yourself?
When you say open minded, do you mean ""open minded"" as in alternative medicine, spirituality and religion, or open minded as in e.g. seeing flaws in societal norms most people don't notice because they're too engrained?
Reply 3
If you were the most open-minded person then you'd be open to the possibility of being close-minded.

/thread
If you ate pasta and antipasta, would you still be hungry? :confused:
Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavouring, and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?
Original post by thecatwithnohat
Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavouring, and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?

Lol. Really? :hmmm:
Original post by crosstalk
Lol. Really? :hmmm:

yes. :colone:
do you think immigration should be reduced?
Reply 9
Omg wow, I clicked on this thread with the intention of being witty and challenging the OP to see who was more open-minded, then I saw this thread was last year so I was gonna just leave, then I realised it was my thread!!!! None of you guys replied so this is pure chance! Oh how I love TSR!!! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
Reply 10
Have you already have sex with a cow ? If not, you're not as open minded as you pretend !
Reply 11
Do you only know yourself?

That's actually quite a deep question :smile: I suppose philosophically it is true but there is no evidence I have ever seen that questions my open-mindedness...
Original post by xylas
That's actually quite a deep question :smile: I suppose philosophically it is true but there is no evidence I have ever seen that questions my open-mindedness...

That was actually a tongue-in-cheek question. :tongue:

Original post by xylas
Omg wow, I clicked on this thread with the intention of being witty and challenging the OP to see who was more open-minded, then I saw this thread was last year so I was gonna just leave, then I realised it was my thread!!!! None of you guys replied so this is pure chance! Oh how I love TSR!!! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Lol. Anyways, perhaps you could ask a challenging question (and answer) to yourself? :colone:
Reply 13
Original post by anunoriginaluser
When you say open minded, do you mean ""open minded"" as in alternative medicine, spirituality and religion, or open minded as in e.g. seeing flaws in societal norms most people don't notice because they're too engrained?

Open-minded enough to not restrict it to just two options :tongue: Nah but srsly I consider myself very open-minded re: medicine, spirituality, religion, humanity etc. as well
Reply 14
That was actually a tongue-in-cheek question. :tongue:

Lol. Anyways, perhaps you could ask a challenging question (and answer) to yourself? :colone:

Haha now that would be open-minded!!!

Alright OP, what do you want from life exactly?
Reply 15
Original post by Exon
If you were the most open-minded person then you'd be open to the possibility of being close-minded.

/thread

1) the thread is 4 months old so you just re-opened it :tongue: gotta love irony!

2) that is logically meaningless and you know it
Reply 16
Original post by xylas
Haha now that would be open-minded!!!

Alright OP, what do you want from life exactly?

Haven't got a clue, I guess I'm just another piece of driftwood lost in the ocean that just enjoys the occasional wave now and again...
Reply 17
Original post by xylas
1) the thread is 4 months old so you just re-opened it :tongue: gotta love irony!

2) that is logically meaningless and you know it

I think you'll find I'm not the one that necrobumped it.
Reply 18
Original post by AngryJellyfish
If you ate pasta and antipasta, would you still be hungry? :confused:

Well intuitively no because the annihilation would produce a lot of energy equal to the total mass multiplied by the speed of light squared and this energy would either feed me for a lifetime or kill me instantly, in which case I wouldn't be able to feel a thing. :tongue:
Reply 19
Original post by thecatwithnohat

Haha that's quite interesting! Does dishwashing liquid really have a flavour though, and if it does would it in fact be artificial as well? Actually, any product can be defined as artificial if you think about it...

Quick Reply

Latest