The Student Room Group

Not sure what to do

Really don't want to post on here, but don't want to talk to friends about it, and want to know what others think. I met a girl in freshers week, and we were very close to each other 1st week, and I know she liked me, as friends said as much and the way we were together. Last week didn't see her much, but when saw her things seemed fine. Since then she hasn't returned texts, and when saw her the other day chatted but felt awkward. I really like her and can't see any reason why things should have changed between us. I don't want things to end . Any ideas? how do i find out what's going on, as I'm really confused and it's bothering me.
Maybe she is busy or is out of credit and can't text back, why not go out for a drink together.
Reply 2
This seems to be happening alot around here, and I think the majority of it is down to the first weeks of uni, Maybe the girl doesnt want to rush into anything so soon? Most want to enjoy this and maybe she just wants to have a bit of fun and not get into anything. Start of unis a pretty hetic time anyway so maybe its a case of letting things settle and seeing where you stand. Maybe you could arrage something with her, and see how things go. Hope this helps.
Reply 3
I think it is to do with her wanting some space, as she avoided seeing me a bit last week but things seemed fine when did see her. I don't see why she suddenly wouldn't like me any more, as things were going so well. Want to txt her maybe on wednesday. Don't want to give up, as really do like her. What should I say? just see if she wants to do anything?
Reply 4
Not going to send a text for day or 2, so not pestering her. What should I say in it? Really not sure how things stand between us, and really want to see her again. Should I ask her directly what's going on, or just assume things ok and ask her if she wants to do anything (and hope get a reply). really dunno. any ideas?
Reply 5
Sounds like you're a bit of a bunny boiler, try being a bit less clingy.

Latest

Trending

Trending