The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tiny doo
Yes, you?

yes
Original post by Kolasinac138
yes

Ok man its time to come clean i was just chatting **** haha cant believe i blagged it so far lol im not bosnian haha sorry

Honesty is best policy
Im asian and id date a white dude, strange as it may sound. I do honestly think that my generation of asians are more open minded and will be willing to let their children marry out of their race, culture and religion.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jannah1

Really? Woah that's insane! I'm sorry but I get why you're like this. Based on personal experience , I do understand. But tone down a bit

And now you know why I would not ever date a Somali. I have only ever known violence and racism associated.
Ok man its time to come clean i was just chatting **** haha cant believe i blagged it so far lol im not bosnian haha sorry

Honesty is best policy

Yeah, that was pretty obvious
Reply 105
Maybe post a picture for starters, OP?
Original post by Jannah1
Hi,

im just wondering if you would date any somali girl. If not then why?

what if they are attractive and all?

yea, I've dated 2 somali girls. one was a serious relationship the other was a few dates.

i have tended to notice i get on a lot more girls from somaliland rather than southern somalia and that girls from somaliland are darker skinned which is something i usually go for.
If we had similar interests then I wouldn't say no.

However I very much doubt I have much in common with your average Somali girl living in the UK, I'm not sure there are many people outside of the countryside that would understand.
The thirst for white men is real on these tsr streets.
Reply 109
I guess, if I were single and there was a somali girl whom I enjoyed spending time, then I would date one yes. I don't really think my opinion on whether or not she was date-able would have anything to do with her heritage though.
Reply 110
I'm not white but I think some Somali girls are pretty.
Reply 111
idk
does she like lego
Nope.
Loool why would you want to date white guys when Somali guys are hot 😍

Interracial relationships are a no-go in the Somali culture :ahee:
No way. ONS maybe (they're rarely attractive so it's a hypothetical ONS tbh), but never anything serious.

Plus i wouldnt want big Somali men chasing me down the street with meat cleaver

Lol most Somalis are tiny.
Race and creed wouldn't be any barriers to starting a relationship for me....
Reply 116
Dude don't call me dude. Danke

Stoppen met een teef, dank u.
I have a feeling op is miss fatts

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The_Blade
I have a feeling op is miss fatts

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol why?

Ay.

Posted from TSR Mobile