The Student Room Group

AQA A2 SOCIOLOGY: Official Revision Thread for 2015 exams!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bethlauren_d
haha my bad thanks! how bad is it I haven't started revising sociology yet? :angry:

Hi 5! I'm on the same page as you, I'm literally trying to do everything in the short amount of time that I have left :frown:
Does anyone have esaay plans for each topic that they can forward to me please? I've left revision way to late. There's so much content this year I'm finding it difficult to link things together. PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!! I NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET!
Original post by dorela
Hi 5! I'm on the same page as you, I'm literally trying to do everything in the short amount of time that I have left :frown:

Same here ! To make it worst I have four exams one after eachother next week. I am beyond stressed. I focused to much on my AS resits
Reply 1583
Original post by damiyooo
Same here ! To make it worst I have four exams one after eachother next week. I am beyond stressed. I focused to much on my AS resits

Are you doing Beliefs and Crime and Deviance? Because I think I have something that can help? :smile:

If you focused on you AS resits and smash them then it takes the pressure off getting grades this year! Im in the same boat as you, i retook both as sociology exams because last yeah I did the wrong paper for SCLY2 and families and households went awful.for me, so i retook both aiming for an A in both, which means if i did get that I only have to get a D in SCLY3 and a C in the SCLY4 to get a B overall which kind of makes me feel better'

Try not to stress I know that its easy for someone else to say but if you stress you wont remember as much!
Original post by Tinkerbell1997
and what did you get?

A :smile:
Original post by Reidygirl
Hi is there any chance you could forward these essay plans I am struggling myself would be much appreciated :smile:

Could you forward the essay plans to me to? I'm really struggling ! Thanks so much
Original post by toots
Are you doing Beliefs and Crime and Deviance? Because I think I have something that can help? :smile:

Yeah I am doing both!

Sorry For the late response .. Still learning how to use this
Original post by holli_flossy
If you focused on you AS resits and smash them then it takes the pressure off getting grades this year! Im in the same boat as you, i retook both as sociology exams because last yeah I did the wrong paper for SCLY2 and families and households went awful.for me, so i retook both aiming for an A in both, which means if i did get that I only have to get a D in SCLY3 and a C in the SCLY4 to get a B overall which kind of makes me feel better'

Try not to stress I know that its easy for someone else to say but if you stress you wont remember as much!

Thank you so much for the advice .. I'm trying not to stress but its just the work load that's making me cry I'm just going to Try! If you have any notes or anything can you send it to me too! Much appreciated!!
Original post by toots

Im doing those two topics! Would you mind forwarding me anything that could help! Would really appreciate it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ok so what are the final predictions for Crime and Deviance/Mass Media exams? There are so many posts its hard to find!
Reply 1591
Original post by toots

Can you send me anything you have as well please!
Thank you
Reply 1592
Does anybody have an idea on what the 33 mark question may be?
I was looking at the past questions, and I've noticed they don't seem to repeat any questions, so I think it may be easier to predict.
Reply 1593
Original post by bus24
Does anybody have an idea on what the 33 mark question may be?
I was looking at the past questions, and I've noticed they don't seem to repeat any questions, so I think it may be easier to predict.

2011 (Jan)- Positivism2011 (June)- Should sociology be value free2012 (Jan)- Functionalism and new Right2012 (June)- Interpretivism2013 (Jan) Is sociology a science2013 (June)- Marxism2014 (June) Feminism Whats everyones prediction?
Original post by Tinkerbell1997
are you doing beliefs in society?

Yes sorry took so long to reply I am doing beliefs in society and crime and deviance any help will be a life saver people !!!!?!!
Thank you so much for the advice .. I'm trying not to stress but its just the work load that's making me cry I'm just going to Try! If you have any notes or anything can you send it to me too! Much appreciated!!

No problem.at all, PM your email adress, I have essay plans, powerpoints and word documents I can send you, I have broken the text book down as i hate revising from text book so i hope it helps
Im so hoping suicide comes up at one of the 21 markers!

This is last year its on the specification so im guessing they will throw it in for the last time?
Original post by holli_flossy
Im so hoping suicide comes up at one of the 21 markers!

This is last year its on the specification so im guessing they will throw it in for the last time?

Is this for beliefs in society or crime and deviance
Reply 1598
Any predictions for global development scly3??
Original post by Jatinderrr
Is this for beliefs in society or crime and deviance

C&D

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending