The Student Room Group

Primary Education UG 2015 applicants

Hi there, I've recently applied to study Primary Education in Scotland but i'm struggling to find any posts on here that could help me through the process, Has anyone else on here applied in Scotland and if so where and have you heard back yet?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by cmxc
Hi there, I've recently applied to study Primary Education in Scotland but i'm struggling to find any posts on here that could help me through the process, Has anyone else on here applied in Scotland and if so where and have you heard back yet?

Hi! Ive applied to Dundee, Edinburgh and Aberdeen for Primary Education, where have you applied to? I have interviews for Dundee and Aberdeen on the 13th and 16th of January x
Reply 2
I've applied edinburgh, glasgow, strathclyde, Aberdeen and uws - i have my Aberdeen interview on the 13th too - what presentation are you doing? xx
Reply 3
Which one is your first choice? Aww really yay thats good! :-) what time is your one at? i'm doing the one on communication in early language, what about you? Xx
Reply 4
my first choice is edinburgh with history - wby? yeh im doing that one too but im so confused on how to do it but i think im getting there x
Reply 5
and my interview is Half 12 x
Reply 6
Original post by cmxc
my first choice is edinburgh with history - wby? yeh im doing that one too but im so confused on how to do it but i think im getting there ������ x

my first choice is Edinburgh with religious studies! Yeah i know it's quite difficult, I'm so nervous!! X
Reply 7
me too and i seriously cannot find anything on here to help at all! im sure it'll be fine! are you taking notes in with you? x
Reply 8
Original post by cmxc
me too and i seriously cannot find anything on here to help at all! im sure it'll be fine! are you taking notes in with you? x

Mines is at 9! Aw hopefully, you too! I know theres not much at all on here about primary education interviews! Yeah i think so, are you? X
Just wondering if anyone has interviews for primary ed courses for which you need to take a book in to talk about how you would use it in the classroom? so stuck for ideas! x
hey, im currently in my first year at aberdeen studying primary education... I am hoping to transfer to either glasgow, uws or edinburgh... Literally have not found anyone ele who is transferring but if you guys need help with interviews I had interviews at dundee, uws and aberdeen last year! so just ask!
Reply 11
Original post by Madeleine96
hey, im currently in my first year at aberdeen studying primary education... I am hoping to transfer to either glasgow, uws or edinburgh... Literally have not found anyone ele who is transferring but if you guys need help with interviews I had interviews at dundee, uws and aberdeen last year! so just ask!

Hi! Aww thats so lovely thank you! Sooo nervous for the tomorrow haha! How come you are transferring? x
Awk I am sure you will be fine! Just be yourself, honestly.
I have health issues that came up since I started so I need to move closer to home unfortunately. Aberdeen was the furthest away uni in scotland for me haha!!
Reply 13
Original post by Madeleine96
Awk I am sure you will be fine! Just be yourself, honestly.
I have health issues that came up since I started so I need to move closer to home unfortunately. Aberdeen was the furthest away uni in scotland for me haha!!

Aww thank you, awww sorry to hear that -I hope you manage to get transferred somewhere nearer! Yeah aberdeens furthest away for me too! Fingers crossed it all goes ok tomorrow, thanks again :-) x
Hey I have an interview tomorrow as well. Mine is at 11:30, I'm so nervous for it
What is everyone's talk about?
Reply 16
Original post by jessicam134
Hey I have an interview tomorrow as well. Mine is at 11:30, I'm so nervous for it

Hi, mines is at 9:30 tomorrow! Im soo nervous aswell! Mines is on the communication in early language, what about yourself? :-)
Ah cool. I'm doing mine on Maths in early years. Are you going on the campus tour? If so what time :smile: xx
Reply 18
Original post by jessicam134
Ah cool. I'm doing mine on Maths in early years. Are you going on the campus tour? If so what time :smile: xx

Awww yeah! Are you all prepared then?! Nope, i'm going to visit another time if i get an offer! Did you apply to dundee by any chance? Xx
I think so. I have said my talk a million times. And yea I haven't heard anything tho. Kind of worried as it's my first choice but I have the entry requirements so hopefully will get an interview. Did u?

Have you heard from any other? I got an unconditional to strathclyde and an interview for Glasgow xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending