The Student Room Group
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge

Clare College (Cambridge) Students and Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kelly Japan
I applied to Durham, Edinburgh, UCL and Imperial. Don't have any offers ...

I feel like these unis usually give them out later on.. so don’t worry about it, it’s still early

I have applied for Durham, and biology/life sciences at Manchester, Warwick, Bristol. Got an offer from Bristol AAB (it’s my 4th/5th choice though), and got invited to interview in Nov for Manchester
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge
Original post by Yamxx
I feel like these unis usually give them out later on.. so don’t worry about it, it’s still early

I have applied for Durham, and biology/life sciences at Manchester, Warwick, Bristol. Got an offer from Bristol AAB (it’s my 4th/5th choice though), and got invited to interview in Nov for Manchester

Haha nice, what are your stats then?
Are you feeling confident that you'll get an interview?
Original post by Surfando
Ok cool thanks everyone, I was overthinking quite a bit!

I've also applied to Durham, Exeter and Nottingham, all for NatSci.
Had offers from Exeter - AAB and Nottingham - A*AA. What about you?

I've applied to Lancaster for Natural sciences and Durham, Warwick and Birmingham for physics but no offers yet
Original post by Kelly Japan
Haha nice, what are your stats then?
Are you feeling confident that you'll get an interview?

3A*s predictions. I would be really happy to get an interview as that would be a great experience, but at the end of the day you can never say for sure how they make that decision, so I just hope for the best and expect the worst
How did everyone find their admissions assessments?

Well ... I found it harder than the past papers (I really struggled with the time). I found the maths section really long!! (so I didn't finish it), the others were okay I guess

What about you? :biggrin:

Original post by mangoorange
Well ... I found it harder than the past papers (I really struggled with the time). I found the maths section really long!! (so I didn't finish it), the others were okay I guess

What about you? :biggrin:

Please don't discuss the assessments :smile: you are under a confidentiality clause.
Original post by Doonesbury
Please don't discuss the assessments :smile: you are under a confidentiality clause.

Sorry, should I delete my post ?
Sorry, should I delete my post ?

Nah - it's fine, I just don't want it to lead to more discussion :yy: (Someone else in a different thread posted a full essay plan :facepalm: - and that did get deleted :yep: )
hey guys did you get an interview ? :smile:
hey guys did you get an interview ? :smile:

Yes finally heard back on Wednesday! I was so surprised
Same ! :biggrin:
Good luck guys!! I'm a second year mathmo at Clare, feel free to ask me any questions!!
Original post by igotohaggerston
Good luck guys!! I'm a second year mathmo at Clare, feel free to ask me any questions!!

Thanks ! How did you find the interview ?
Thanks ! How did you find the interview ?

I was really nervous in my first interview, but in my second I was more confident and was able to answer more questions.
Has anyone got their interview on the 4th December and staying for a night on the 3rd? :smile:
Original post by Yamxx
Has anyone got their interview on the 4th December and staying for a night on the 3rd? :smile:

Nope mines on the 3rd so I'm staying over on the 2nd :biggrin:
Good luck to all those interviewing tomorrow. Make sure you pop by to the LCR (Library common room), at some point, as it would be nice to meet more of you guys!
Original post by igotohaggerston

Thank you! I had my interviews for BioNatSci today, Bio was ok, but I'm not sure about chemistry because they started asking me questions straight away so I couldn't really focus until about 7 mins into my interview :frown:

How did you get your offer? Via email or a letter?
Original post by alnnch
Thank you! I had my interviews for BioNatSci today, Bio was ok, but I'm not sure about chemistry because they started asking me questions straight away so I couldn't really focus until about 7 mins into my interview :frown:

How did you get your offer? Via email or a letter?

Sorry, just saw this. I found out through email but they also sent a letter home on the same day with more information. Good luck!! you may have done better than you thought :wink: (I sure did haha).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending