The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
for me its 3 dates normally
Reply 81
Anonymous
Quite.

Technically, I suppose it was the first or second date; but we'd known each other for a good nine months prior, so I doubt that our circumstances are genuinely comparable.

Also, I made her cum twice (once manually; then again, 'missionary' style) without doing so myself. I was a virgin beforehand: now, I fear there may be altogether something else grossly defective about me.

(Still, rather that than vice-versa. Really, it's as well that I don't really give a damn whether or not I cum.)

Ironically, my girlfriend couldn't 'follow through' until I took over; she eventually cited having spent too long "playing" as the cause. Not that I can really blame her for choosing to revel in my 'staying power'. :wink:

just so you know, if you were a virign she was probably lying about you making her orgasm twice
Reply 82
I think it totally depends on the situation. If either of you are virgins then its more important to wait, me n my exboyf waited over 6 months for our first time to make it special (well it was, my grandma walked in,lol.) However, I think if you wait too long then it puts too much pressure its better to just relax n have a good time. I think around a month is a good timelength.
i always thought it was after years in a relationship
aeam
I met my gf on the saturday night, we were going out on the monday and havin sex on the tuesday. That might of been too quick but 2 months down the line our relationship is still going strong

Is that not a Craig David Song?
Reply 85
sukhi31
i always thought it was after years in a relationship

If that's what feels right for you :smile:
Reply 86
findingfantasy
Is that not a Craig David Song?

HA!

I think that one was by Wednesday though.
aeam
I met my gf on the saturday night, we were going out on the monday and havin sex on the tuesday. That might of been too quick but 2 months down the line our relationship is still going strong

What about Weds, Fri and Sunday, Craig? :smile:
lol, i wouldn't have sex after 3 dates
Dates? :p: I've never been on a date with my bf... we waited a week or so... I was a virgin, he wasn't, but I had known him for over a year, and we were very very close friends...
Reply 90
I first kissed my bf on the third date...and then it was about 4 months later that we actually went all the way. Still with him, too. Taking things slow is underrated.

Latest

Trending

Trending