The Student Room Group

Has anyone considered donating sperm for extra income?

I'm reading around it now and it looks like you can get £35 per donation, up to £750. So you can go and ejaculate 21 times for money.

The only major thing to consider is that any children you technically father, upon turning 18, will have the information to contact you if they so desire.

Scroll to see replies

Me fathering up to 21 children who I'm unlikely to see?

Nope.
Reply 2
Original post by SecretDuck
Me fathering up to 21 children who I'm unlikely to see?

Nope.

What would be the issue? You're really just doing some couple a favour. They are the real winners.
I'm up for it too bad there aren't any clinics around my area

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Saleem Aslam

google sperm banks in your area
£750 a day? I'm all in. Where do I sign up?
Original post by og.east
What would be the issue? You're really just doing some couple a favour. They are the real winners.

I'm not quite comfortable with that :\
Yeah I did but according to google you have to jump through many hoops to do it and loads of physical features rule you out eg. sperm mobility, height (ie. not being 6ft), having ginger hair etc. From what I've read it's quite an imposition on your life, you have to live super healthy, give multiple, sizeable donations each week (so less or no recreational ejaculation).
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by Abdul-Karim
£750 a day? I'm all in. Where do I sign up?

Lol I'm quite sure you haven't really misunderstood, but just in case...

It's £35 per donation, up to a maximum total of £750. 21 donations would take you to £735 so I think the £750 must be the grand prize if you do it all in one sitting.
Reply 10
Original post by SnoochToTheBooch
Yeah I did but according to google you have to jump through many hoops to do it and loads of physical features rule you out eg. sperm mobility, height (ie. not being 6ft), having ginger hair etc. From what I've read it's quite an imposition on your life, you have to live super healthy, give multiple, sizeable donations each week (so less or no recreational ejaculation).

Wait you have to be 6 foot? That's thrown a spanner in the works.
Original post by og.east
Lol I'm quite sure you haven't really misunderstood, but just in case...

It's £35 per donation, up to a maximum total of £750. 21 donations would take you to £735 so I think the £750 must be the grand prize if you do it all in one sitting.

I can do 5-6 everyday without thinking about it. I assume you can't do it from home though :biggrin:
Original post by og.east
Wait you have to be 6 foot? That's thrown a spanner in the works.

Something like that yeah, taller than my 5'9'' would allow anyway. There are more obstacles to this than I've mentioned or can even remember but they were enough for me to rule out this as an option.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 13
Original post by SnoochToTheBooch
Something like that yeah, taller than my 5'9'' would allow anyway.

Well that's a crock of ****. Wouldn't an infertile 5'9 man want someone similar to him in height and that so he could at least pretend he was the dad?
Original post by og.east
Well that's a crock of ****. Wouldn't an infertile 5'9 man want someone similar to him in height and that so he could at least pretend he was the dad?

Perhaps clinics store a small amount of short man sperm but apparently these prospective parents tend to just prefer tall.
I'm not totally sure if this is true but I think in the UK the child has the right to find their biological father.
Reply 16
Original post by Ladymusiclover
I'm not totally sure if this is true but I think in the UK the child has the right to find their biological father.

yeah I put that in the OP
Original post by og.east
yeah I put that in the OP

Oh my bad I just skim-read through. :colondollar:
so... now when u masturbate u can say u lose money :colone:
Imagine you have children in the future with a wife/partner & let's say your daughter brings a guy home for you to meet. After getting married they find out that the kid is 1 of 21 kids you fathered via sperm bank lol. So your daughter and son are..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending