The Student Room Group

Disproportionately High numbers of Pakistani men behind grooming of children

What's your point?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by ReligionIsPoison
I am posting an article of some concern. This is a news forum is it not?

Why is it disturbing?
Reply 2
I am sickened and shocked that you would ask why child grooming is disturbing.

Your post is not about child grooming, it is specifically about grooming by pakistani men. If you only care about the child grooming part, why post an article about pakistani men?
Reply 3
The topic is regarding the "disproportionate" amount of child sex grooming by Pakistani men. Due to the "disproportionate" amount of these cases committed by this ethnic group, this merits specific discussion.

Why do you think it is disproportionate?
Reply 4
I believe it is disproportionate due to Religion which advocates sexual enslavement and rape of Kuffar women. I have read accounts of Imams in mosques preaching that white women are whores and are worthless

http://ynaija.com/muslim-who-raped-13-year-old-girl-is-not-jailed-because-his-religion-doesnt-teach-him-that-sex-with-a-child-is-wrong-pictured/

This is what I was getting at when I asked you what your point was. I expected this response to be honest.

Please explain how religion is causing this? Where does the Quran support this?
Reply 5
It is supported in several verses one of them for instance http://quran.com/24/32

I don't see how that verse is relavent.
Reply 6
This is old news. We know that we have imported all sorts of people from all sorts of backwards cultures at a rate which stops them from integrating. What's silly is that bringing up this type of information is considered racist no matter of its validity. Were can't have a debate on immigration at all because everyone says that blaming immigration is scapegoating. They say the pressure on the NHS is because we are living longer. There is no mention of the ~7 million extra people we have to accommodate for and service. Political correctness is a cancer. It's shut is up. We, the electorate, no longer have a voice and we haven't had one since we watched Enoch lose his job for quoting a member of his constituency.
These types of criminals should be the first on the plane back to their own countries and our cosy two party system won't do anything about the systematic rape of our children.
Reply 7
I expected you would say that!

Doesn't make my post any less accurate, that verse has little to do with the topic at hand. Please explain where it says otherwise.
Reply 8
The verse advocates the rape of enslaved women. Enslaved Kaffir women enslaved from battle when the verse is researched in more detail.

several accounts in the Hadith report of enslaved women captured after battle and raped with Muhammeds approval.

Its all in there.

Any way, I am not wanting to derail this important topic by running around and fetching Quran versus for you.

i do not believe this is the only reason for the disproportionate attacks on children by Pakistani men. I believe culture plays a role.

The verse does not mention children and that verse was about slaves (children are clearly not slaves). Really you are assuming this is about Islam without really knowing what you are talking about.
Reply 9
Children would have been enslaved by Muhammed and as far as i can see there is no age of consent in islam other than sex being permitted with a child as soon as puberty is onset

The first bit is not relavent, since your verse would only apply to slave children, not any children. Your second bit is actually correct, but it took a while to get there.
Reply 10
Islam splits slavery with one category of slave being children born into slavery. clearly you are the one that does not know what he is talking about.

The children being groomed aren't born into slavery either. I don't know how you are getting from slaves to the children being rommed, it's a huge leap.
At least quote verses which actually support what your on about.
Hmm, a disproportionate number of black people are behind crime in this country... Can I ask if you believe the reason the Pakistani men are motivated is behind their religion , then what the motivation or prime cause of these black criminals are? Please answer before diverting it back the koran
Black people are not over represented in child grooming so I do not understand your point? Nor do I understand what other crimes such as assault or robbery have to do with this topic?

You are blaming islamic teachings on the prime motivation or reason for Pakistani child grooming gangs which are disproportionate as you put them. Now, what would you say is the prime reason for black people from committing crime disproportionate to their number in this country. Of course you will divert the question but if you answer it I'd be very glad.
Original post by TheTruthTeller
You are blaming islamic teachings on the prime motivation or reason for Pakistani child grooming gangs which are disproportionate as you put them. Now, what would you say is the prime reason for black people from committing crime disproportionate to their number in this country. Of course you will divert the question but if you answer it I'd be very glad.

Nope, I am sorry do not understand the relevance of your question?
Nope, I am sorry do not understand the relevance of your question?

Since Pakistani men are motivated by islam to commit crimes of child grooming, then what are black people motivated by to commit crimes, as they make up a very large prison population in comparison to how many of them live in the uk. See, you fail to understand arguments. You are probably 12. If you want to formulate an argument atleast read up on islam and quote the correct verses. You need to be more like atheists such as QE2 who can atleast quote verses relevant to their arguments. I'm going to ask you one more time to answer my question, and once you do you will get an understanding of why I asked it. So for the last time, without diverting my question- why are black people committing crimes disproportionate to their population in the uk.
Reply 16
Who says Pakistani men were Muslim in the first place? And your title states ''disproportionately high', so if it was proportional would it be okay? Im pretty sure if you looked at the stats for child grooming youd find people from all religions involved one way or the other, but i cant relate the last time Ive ever heard from a Muslim, Hindu, Christian etc etc that their holy book teaches them to involve themselves in such acts, not to mention your quote is out of context entirely? You do realize that book was written how many thousands of years ago and not all of what it says applies directly to the generation we live in today?
And if you do need a logical explanation of that quote (since you clearly cant yourself) it suggests that in a time were slavery was common (when the book was written) and their was an active slave trade, it encourages you to marry them ( since you had a slave you probably were wealthy) and probably share your wealth, since the slaves obviously had no wealth to their name and marrying them would mean youd have to treat them as your partner, it even states god will enrich them with wealth and the such if you do it. Pretty sure there wouldve been a social hierarchy in that time and how bad would it look if a wealthy person married their slave? yet here its encouraged. Surely marrying a slave at that time would've been a nice, out of the ordinary thing?
Well thats my non-idiotic interpretation of it anyways
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 17
''Asians in Britain who are enslaving White children.... ''
1. as a muslim i personally ask you to go contact the police, da*** was the last time i heard about slave children in england, this is a first
2. Bet you dont have a source mate
''
It's in their genetics''
Why does everyones iq suddenly drop so dramatically when it comes to religion!?!
''Look at the Barbary slave trade''

1. there was more than one slave trade, and i assure you there were people of other religions involved too. you should really think before you make such a huge generalization.
'' brown bearded Muslims don't look much different to the Asians in Britain ''
Are you telling me that if you look like someone youre automatically guilty to the same crimes the individual has committed? do you know how ****ing ridiculous that sounds?
Reply 18
Original post by james22
This is what I was getting at when I asked you what your point was. I expected this response to be honest.

Please explain how religion is causing this? Where does the Quran support this?

http://islamqa.info/en/10382
Reply 19
Original post by TheTruthTeller
Hmm, a disproportionate number of black people are behind crime in this country... Can I ask if you believe the reason the Pakistani men are motivated is behind their religion , then what the motivation or prime cause of these black criminals are? Please answer before diverting it back the koran

Violence and theft among blacks stems from social deprivation.

Sex crimes on the other hand? http://islamqa.info/en/10382

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending