The Student Room Group

females, Why are you single?

Scroll to see replies

I don't even know! I've set up ALL of my friends and I'm still single. I kind of wanted to not spend Valentines day alone this year.:getmecoat:
Reply 61
Original post by jjjjjj79
Got to say this is what puts me off going to uni this year as a mature student, i see threads like this and just think noooooooooo

Mate, you're on a student forum with a core demographic of like 16-24 what do your expect?
I'm pretty average looking, plus I want a relationship with a Christian - I don't mind, I know that if it does happen it will have been worth the wait :smile:
Original post by HucktheForde
Dont you like the warmth of a man? A man that will please and pleasure you the way you desire?

Posted from TSR Mobile

in what universe does a man selflessly please and pleasure a woman just to make her happy??
Reply 64
I'm enjoying being single. I'm not attracted to anyone right now. I don't have the time or energy to commit to a relationship. I'm asexual so sex does absolutely nothing for me. I'd rather spend time with friends and family. Uni is very time-consuming so I want my time to be MY time. I want to be able to have a day in my PJs and no shower without being judged for it. I want to be the one solving puzzles or shooting zombies in co-op mode, not sitting back as a boyfriend does all the work without giving me chance.

People are never asked "why are you in a relationship?" So why do I see the single question so often? Like there's something wrong with being single?
Females or in need of someone that makes them laugh and makes them feel like there worth something. And there in need for the sense of security and love. Sex comes last.
(edited 9 years ago)
A female is single because she's frigid, asexual, grumpy, or ugly.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm not. :ninjagirl:
Original post by keturah
Why would I be in a bedsit :lol:

Well you would bring in less money than a couple most likely and generally to be indépendant of parents at some point. Also, loads of people in this country and not enough housing so higher house priced all the time. The more people that are single living alone the more higher the housing demand. Just think that a lot of people females in particular are looking at going it alone in their future but not realising that this could lead ti à lot of unhappiness for them, i.e isolation, loneliness, etc.
I'm single simply because no guy is interested in me :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Stewie2011
Well you would bring in less money than a couple most likely and generally to be indépendant of parents at some point. Also, loads of people in this country and not enough housing so higher house priced all the time. The more people that are single living alone the more higher the housing demand. Just think that a lot of people females in particular are looking at going it alone in their future but not realising that this could lead ti à lot of unhappiness for them, i.e isolation, loneliness, etc.

Lel. I never said I don't want a boyfriend or that I'm going to be single forever. I hope to meet someone but in the mean time I'm not just going to be with someone for the sake if it.
Reply 71
I'm a commitmentphobe and I care about too many people at once.
Too cool for people hahahaha xD
don't attract the right people.
am only attracted to what i can't have.
it's all too much of a game for me haha
Original post by bronwencerimarsh
What even is this thread. It's not exactly by choice is it OP?

Posted from TSR Mobile

:smile:

So true. Its not like girls are out there going.
"From this day forth, I will be SINGLE!"

It just hasn't happened for them yet.
Original post by Radville
I'm single simply because no guy is interested in me :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Now that's not true :wink:
Reply 76
I'm single because I don't want to become what boys in my school call a flu- because everyone tapped that already.
And none of them are decent enough
I got dumped.
Therefore I am single.
because no one finds me attractive.
oh well.
Because I love someone who will never love me. He's too old for me, and going to marry another woman. I'm delighted for him, and hope she makes him the happiest man in the world. However, I think it will be a long time/ never before I can even consider someone who isn't him in that way, never mind feel for them with the potency I feel for him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending