The Student Room Group

Is it really bad if a girl is single but still she has male friends?

I have been chatting with some girls on Instagram who were in the same school as me but one of these girl kinda seem promising. She is 19 now turning 20 in August and I am 22 now and we are in different colleges now. She is a medical student and I am an electronics engineering student. She is really sweet and 2 days ago I even said some her replies are cute and then she asked this "Are you hitting on me? 😏😏". I got nervous and replied this "Haha no. It was just an honest compliment" and then she replied that it's OK and she doesn't mind it. Actually she is single but she has a male bestfriend whom she calls bestie and I guess several male and female friends too. Yesterday also when I messaged her whats up she said her college got over fast so she went out with a friend and ate ice cream and then went to Cafe and studied there. She didn't mention whether the friend is a guy or a girl so idk i am confused. Is it a bad thing if the friend is a male? Should I ask her out soon? We have been chatting for nearly a month so will it be appropriate to ask her out if we never interacted in our school days? Is her having male friends especially a male bestie a bad thing?
Why would it necessarily be bad?? It's normal for well adjusted and mature adults to have friends of both sexes without there being anything romantic.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending