The Student Room Group

Is he ignoring me?

I used to work at this place and ended up leaving as I was unable to work at the times needed. I Now me and the boss have kept in touch as we became quite good friends. I needed him to provide me a reference as I have an interview next friday and he was my previous employer. I phoned him on thursday but he didn't pick up. I went to the workplace today but he wasn't there as he now doesn't work weekends(I didn't know that as I haven't worked at the company for a while). Finally I then texted telling him what I needed and to let me know when I could get it and stuff. That was 12 this afternoon and he still hasn't replied. What are the chances he just hasn't been able to get in contact or do you guys think he's ignoring me? Also if he hasn't replied by tomorow afternoon do you guys think I should try again? I really don't want him to think I'm all stalkerish (as he is aware of the fact that I had a minor crush on him whilst I worked there but we didn't discuss it) but I really do need this reference from him.
Reply 1
There's no need for you to contact him at all.
Just give his name, postion, company address, and phone number to the new employer and they will chase up any references needed.

Latest

Trending

Trending