The Student Room Group

Predicted science grades?

Hi, my predicted science grades are A*,A*,A OR definitely A*AA. But how do I make sure I can get these grades (PS. I have an A in GCSE Maths)
Original post by zimzim40
Hi, my predicted science grades are A*,A*,A OR definitely A*AA. But how do I make sure I can get these grades (PS. I have an A in GCSE Maths)

Is that Maths, Physics and Chemistry, by any chance? Or have you got Biology in there instead?

Either way, 'making sure [you] can get these grades' is just a matter of hard work and revision. It sounds lame and cliché, but, yeah, it's true. If your teachers predicted you those grades they clearly think you're capable of getting them, so don't be worried about it being impossible for you.

Don't neglect the quality of your application, either. If you can bag an unconditional (and your predicted grades are appealing), then it takes a whole lot of stress off :tongue:
Original post by zimzim40

Definitely by revising and going through stuff that you are most weak at for me predicted grades don't matter too much for all my science subjects my predicted grade is an A but my current grade is an A* strange but I don't mind :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest