The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Grigorios
I got 31/42 but was still rejected by Bristol. My other Lnat University was Nottingham from which I received an offer.

Would you mind if I asked what you achieved in your GCSE exams? How was your ps.
Original post by Cholesta
Would you mind if I asked what you achieved in your GCSE exams? How was your ps.

I am an International Student (Cyprus). I got over 19.5 in my national examinations, which is very good trust me, A in my A level Maths, A* in my IGCSE English, A in my AS CIE History which I am completing this summer. Also, a friend of mine with similar grades last year but with a lower Lnat score received an offer from Bristol (Had to take A or B in CIE History) and from Nottingham (Had to take A in History). They sent me that typical e-mail I assume they send to everyone stating that other students were more qualified or something like that.
I am an International Student (Cyprus). I got over 19.5 in my national examinations, which is very good trust me, A in my A level Maths, A* in my IGCSE English, A in my AS CIE History which I am completing this summer. Also, a friend of mine with similar grades last year but with a lower Lnat score received an offer from Bristol (Had to take A or B in CIE History) and from Nottingham (Had to take A in History). They sent me that typical e-mail I assume they send to everyone stating that other students were more qualified or something like that.

It may well have been your personal statement. My son got 31 in Lnat A*A*A*A*A*A*A*AAAA in GCSE exams AAAA at AS plus predicted A*A*AA and an extra A at AS. He also had extenuating circumstances. Rejected by UCL and reason being the LNAT. Sometimes it's just a lottery. Stay hopeful. He also got an offer from Nottingham. It's a super university for law. One of the best, actually.😀
Original post by worldofrachel
Hey guys, I'm so excited to hear our results! I got an offer from Nottingham and one from Birmingham. I'm not sure how much Birmingham use it, but it said they were an LNAT uni. So it can't have gone too badly if I got those offers? Still waiting on Warwick but that's not LNAT.

What was ur lnat score? i applied to birmingham and nottingham as well
It may well have been your personal statement. My son got 31 in Lnat A*A*A*A*A*A*A*AAAA in GCSE exams AAAA at AS plus predicted A*A*AA and an extra A at AS. He also had extenuating circumstances. Rejected by UCL and reason being the LNAT. Sometimes it's just a lottery. Stay hopeful. He also got an offer from Nottingham. It's a super university for law. One of the best, actually.😀

I know Nottingham is great, it's just that I have only received a conditional offer, i have to get an A in my History CIE. Despite receiving an A in my AS I am still really nervous regarding what my eventual results will be. Currently, I am considering Newcastle and Leeds as a second choice, I have to arrange my accomodation in one of these places and I am still very unsure which one I prefer!
I know Nottingham is great, it's just that I have only received a conditional offer, i have to get an A in my History CIE. Despite receiving an A in my AS I am still really nervous regarding what my eventual results will be. Currently, I am considering Newcastle and Leeds as a second choice, I have to arrange my accomodation in one of these places and I am still very unsure which one I prefer!

I think if you marginally miss an offer made by Notts, they are sympathetic but you'll be fine. Work hard on that history!!
I think if you marginally miss an offer made by Notts, they are sympathetic but you'll be fine. Work hard on that history!!

Thanks! Will do:smile:
Only got 18 on my LNAT and the average was 23 :frown: will I be rejected at Durham and Bristol? I have already been rejected at York after my interview, so I don't know what I'll do if I get rejected from these two as well as I don't like my other choices :frown: how much do they take the LNAT in to consideration?
Hello guys I am doing my LNAT next week any advice. Also how much do I need on the LNAT to get an offer from SOAS. Also I have been getting 15/42 that is not good enough for SOAS is it.

Latest

Trending

Trending