The Student Room Group

should I speak to him?

So a couple of months ago I got with this guy at my friend's party and we got on so well and had lots in common. We then met up soon after and spent the whole afternoon together and this seemed to go really well also. He then told me a few days later that he just wanted a friendship for now and we haven't spoken since. However I keep thinking about him and I don't know why and I would really like to speak to him... would it be weird to message him after a couple of months of nothing? and how would I start the conversation?
Why not? Its not weird that you have not spoken to him for some months. There are people who have not spoken for a decade and come together nevertheless!

To start a conversation you may begin like that:

'Dear/Hello ...!

Its been a while since we have seen us and spoken with each other. How are you?'
Just drop him a friendly text. Say something like: 'Hey, not spoke in a while, how are you?' If he doesn't reply then just forget him. Good luck!
Hey it's been a while since we've spoken, how you doing?

it really isn't that hard..
Original post by fluffylittlecat
(...) If he doesn't reply then just forget him. Good luck!

This. The attempt is the only one what counts. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Both I have experienced.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending