When do rejections get given out?

Eary/mid March after interviews
Original post by lisboonpop
Yeh Sotom don't consider those criteria anyways

Exactly
how many people apply annually?
Original post by Peacefulthinking
how many people apply annually?

If you have a read through this thread, this and a milllion other questions have already been answered. :yes:. Saves you waiting and may answer questions you didn't realise you had!

500-600.
Reply 706
Anyone recieved an interview invite yet?
Original post by gregambrose
Anyone recieved an interview invite yet?

Nope interviews expected to arrive ~18th - 22nd Feb
Has anyone who had applied for medicine bm6 in Southampton been contacted for ANYTHING yet? An interview/ selection day?
Feels like I've been left in the dark.. They haven't told me anything yet.
Original post by Amina.h
Has anyone who had applied for medicine bm6 in Southampton been contacted for ANYTHING yet? An interview/ selection day?

they asked me for more info in regards to being eligible for the course. Other than that, nothing.
Original post by Amina.h

You should have been asked for info. Otherwise they don't send anything out until 2 weeks before interviews ad interviews are in March. You're not meant to have heard yet.
Original post by Neostigmine
You should have been asked for info. Otherwise they don't send anything out until 2 weeks before interviews ad interviews are in March. You're not meant to have heard yet.

So im guessing all the interviews will be given out on the week beginning on the 18th of feb ??
Reply 712
Original post by Neostigmine

Hi
Just wondered if you know the policy on resitting any AS modules? Are you allowed to for BM6 entry? If you are is there a limit, e.g. one module per subject?

Many thanks
Original post by sim.c
Hi
Just wondered if you know the policy on resitting any AS modules? Are you allowed to for BM6 entry? If you are is there a limit, e.g. one module per subject?

Many thanks

No limit
You can't go over two year period for sittings though
Original post by sim.c
Hi

Many thanks

Yeah you're allowed, no limits
Your just not allowed to resist after you've done a levels - you have to do it within a two year period

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bloom77
Yeah you're allowed, no limits
Your just not allowed to resist after you've done a levels - you have to do it within a two year period

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've already got my grades but I'm tempted to resit as they're B grades. Will that be against the policy?
Original post by Ladymusiclover
I've already got my grades but I'm tempted to resit as they're B grades. Will that be against the policy?

Im in the same boat as you. As long as the grades you've achieved meet the requirement then it's fine.
Original post by pwijeyendram
Im in the same boat as you. As long as the grades you've achieved meet the requirement then it's fine.

Okay thank you!!!!:h:
Original post by pwijeyendram

100% :yes:
Original post by sim.c
HiJust wondered if you know the policy on resitting any AS modules? Are you allowed to for BM6 entry? If you are is there a limit, e.g. one module per subject?Many thanks
You've been given amazing advice and everyone is right :yes:
Original post by Ladymusiclover
:nah:.I am so pleased at how much everyone in this thread knows!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending