The Student Room Group

Guys,would you find a DD girl a turn off or turn on?

Scroll to see replies

I'm a petite, size 8 half Asian girl, with natural GG breasts. I've been self conscious aboht It for years. However I've learnt to accept it . although I get a lot of attention from both guys and girls, most of the guys I've dated haven't really seen my breasts as a turn on.
Original post by CaliGirl67
I'm a petite, size 8 half Asian girl, with natural GG breasts. I've been self conscious aboht It for years. However I've learnt to accept it . although I get a lot of attention from both guys and girls, most of the guys I've dated haven't really seen my breasts as a turn on.

At lower band size a GG isn't so unmanageable though. I'm a 28G and still fit into clothes etc easily enough. My friend on the other hand is a 30K and I think that is when it starts getting really difficult.
Im a 34DD and my boyfriend loves my boobs and insists they are huge but everytime I look in the mirror I just see average boobs looking back at me. Is that normal?
Original post by blue n white army
are they large because they have naturally large breast or because they are fat.

Thin with big boobs is a turn on. Fat with big boobs is a turn off, although the boobs can still be nice to look at.

I think that's more to do with proportion which weight plays a role in.
Original post by Anonymous
Im a 34DD and my boyfriend loves my boobs and insists they are huge but everytime I look in the mirror I just see average boobs looking back at me. Is that normal?

I kind of feel that way I'm a 32D but everyone always thinks I have big boobs but I find it's more because I'm very petit.

As for the op of course guys like girls with big boobs I don't get how that's even a real question?
I have a round butt and I have big boobs but I notice the guys I've always been with were more amazed by boobs than my butt. because I guess appreciate big tits over a larger butt. But this is obvious and I really don't even know if thus ha a serious question?

What I think is a turn off is a bigger tummy the smaller the waistline the better.
Original post by Nickierose21
I kind of feel that way I'm a 32D but everyone always thinks I have big boobs but I find it's more because I'm very petit.

As for the op of course guys like girls with big boobs I don't get how that's even a real question?
I have a round butt and I have big boobs but I notice the guys I've always been with were more amazed by boobs than my butt. because I guess appreciate big tits over a larger butt. But this is obvious and I really don't even know if thus ha a serious question?

What I think is a turn off is a bigger tummy the smaller the waistline the better.

Literally the same thing with me tbh..My boyfriend prefers my boobs over my butt and I pay more attention to my butt than boobs :')
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Literally the same thing with me tbh..My boyfriend prefers my boobs over my butt and I pay more attention to my butt than boobs :')

Well I don't concern with my boobs because those never go away. But my butt does and I have a harder time fitting jeans at times too tight too baggy etc.
Well I don't concern with my boobs because those never go away. But my butt does and I have a harder time fitting jeans at times too tight too baggy etc.

The struggle is real :five:

I find it hard with jeans too it's so annoying!

Original post by MrsSheldonCooper

either of you girls wanna skype?

I'm taken by another fellow tsr member unfortunately :tongue:

Nope I'm good :')
I'm taken by another fellow tsr member unfortunately :tongue:

youre anon he'll never know
Reply 93
Nobody wants saggy, droopy breasts. Chop them off at once.
I'm a size 8 but have 32DD boobs. Compared to other girls who's boobs are the same size as mine they look bigger tho:/ I hate my boobs as I feel it looks out of proportion and it also means I can't wear tight tops or bralets without people commenting. However, I don't seem to get any complaints by men or anything. If you've got a bit of junk in your trunk aswell (which i fortunately do have) I think it looks fine! You shouldn't care about boys opinions as its your body but I know how you feel x
Original post by hukdealz
thin and curvy are practically opposites

size 4/6/8(at a push) with DD is perfect IMO

Curvy has to do with proportions nothing to do with weight.
Curvy has to do with proportions nothing to do with weight.

if you asked a stranger of what she thought her body shape was, 90% of those who think that they are 'curvy' will actually just be fat

No I'm good.
As above. I know a few girls (including myself)who are incredibly self concious of our breasts because they're over the DD cup

I personally prefer small and perky, but whatever floats your boat if you know what I mean. :wink:
Original post by hukdealz
if you asked a stranger of what she thought her body shape was, 90% of those who think that they are 'curvy' will actually just be fat

Technical term is just if your hips are 30% bigger than your waist. That's all. But yeah a lot of women think it means bigger/heavy set but you can be any size and be considered curvy candice swaenpoel is curvy. But she's also skinny. It happens.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending