The Student Room Group

Why aren't women attracted to me?

I'm 17 and I've never had a girlfriend before, I'm fairly confident yet I still don't get female attention am I doing something wrong? What should I do to overcome this. I have no problem speaking to girls whatsoever and I'm not going to lie, I'm an interesting and funny person. Is there any way I could overcome this issue?
Reply 1
Are you black or asian? See my thread here.
Reply 2
How attractive are you? If your only average or below you have to fight for attention. This is the way of the world..
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 17 and I've never had a girlfriend before, I'm fairly confident yet I still don't get female attention am I doing something wrong? What should I do to overcome this. I have no problem speaking to girls whatsoever and I'm not going to lie, I'm an interesting and funny person. Is there any way I could overcome this issue?

Personally, I still think you're young and you have plenty of time. Don't feel discouraged because a lot of young people appear more promiscuous, nothing wrong with taking it slow :3

There will be opportunities (or you could make them) to meet plenty of girls (e.g. uni). But honestly, this is nothing to worry about at this point :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by R Dragon
Personally, I still think you're young and you have plenty of time. Don't feel discouraged because a lot of young people appear more promiscuous, nothing wrong with taking it slow :3

There will be opportunities (or you could make them) to meet plenty of girls (e.g. uni). But honestly, this is nothing to worry about at this point :smile:

:ditto:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
I didn't have my first boyfriend until I was 18 and I met my husband when I was 19. I've been married for five years now. I'm sure you'll find someone who you have lots in common with at university or at a club or sport you enjoy. Word to the wise, pubs and clubs are not good places to find girlfriends.
Reply 6
Well I'm asian (indian) and well people say I have a great body but I don't think I'm that attractive but I am confident regardless. I'm just worried as I haven't even met one girl possibly interested in em which is quite sad aha
You're still young. You should (like most other Indians at your age) be thinking about getting into uni
I'm an Indian, 17, single, and it's just fine this way! You'll find plenty of opportunities later. Don't worry! :biggrin:
Everything will happen in time, pet! Have no fear! There's a potential lady around every corner! She will smack you in the face and steal your heart when you least expect it dear! Keep hope is what I say

Posted from TSR Mobile
Black up basically. Live fast and loose.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending