The Student Room Group

My friends told me he's really flirty with me and I am confused.

This guy I have liked for a quite a while. I thought he didn't like me so I have been trying to get over him. We have always been good friends though. Recently, I have noticed we have got closer but I never thought more of it.

Yesterday, I bumped to 3 different friends of ours throught the day. They all asked me if there is something going on between me and the guy. They told me he's been very flirty with me the last few days, esp yesterday. He hasn't asked me out explicitly though.

I am a bit confused.... I thought that how good friends were and I kinda made up my mind that he doesn't like me. AND HE HAS NOT ASKED ME OUT! Surely, he knows I like him?

Is he just playing w my feelings? Since I have tried to tone down my feelings around him and act like a friend, could he just try to get my attention for him back?
(edited 9 years ago)
He wants to give you the D, simple as.
Reply 2
Original post by Stefano93
He wants to give you the D, simple as.
Yeah good one mate. Good one.

Maybe not. Maybe keep this one to yourself.

OP maybe it's time to be honest with him or just have a chat.
Original post by Ebony19
Yeah good one mate. Good one.

Maybe not. Maybe keep this one to yourself.

OP maybe it's time to be honest with him or just have a chat.

Do you love repeating yourself? :s-smilie:
Reply 4
Do you love repeating yourself? :s-smilie:

Do you love your crappy humour you seem to flex it?
I am confused if he's serious or he's just playing with my feelings. I half want to trust my friends that he likes me, I half cannot belive he is flirty with me
Original post by Ebony19
Do you love your crappy humour you seem to flex it?

You hurt by it? Poor you, probabily love it just as much as your repetitive nature.
Reply 7
You hurt by it? Poor you, probabily love it just as much as your repetitive nature.
Oh the pain...

Meh.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending