The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

University of Nottingham Adult Nursing Interview 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hopefully they take that into account anyway! Sounds just like the debates we did at college hopefully not too bad! Hope you get a place, is Nottingham your first choice? :smile: x
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 21
Has anyone heard back from NOTTINGHAM yet for adult nursing interviews?
Original post by Lil45
Has anyone heard back from NOTTINGHAM yet for adult nursing interviews?

Hey, I had my interview for adult nursing there last week and I got an offer two days ago
Original post by reebkr
Hopefully they take that into account anyway! Sounds just like the debates we did at college hopefully not too bad! Hope you get a place, is Nottingham your first choice? :smile: x

Haha :smile: yeah I got an offer two days ago and it is my first choice just need to get the grades now x
Reply 24
Hello, I'm currently waiting till my interview comes round which is the 25th of this month (Adult nursing) which is like a DREAM!! I'm so nervous as it's my first choice!! just wondering if you guys have any advice on the interviews there.... As i'm really hoping not to mess it up. Congrats on passing the interviews!
Reply 25
Hey my interview is the same date as yours :smile: are you travelling far?
Original post by reebkr
Hey my interview is the same date as yours :smile: are you travelling far?

My God, times have changed lol. I studied Adult Nursing at Nottingham (Derby Campus) a few years ago now and my interview consisted of watching a video, then having a 1 on 1 interview that lasted about 10 minutes, job done. Lol!
Original post by jazshadows
It went good I hope, I got some good points in but had some dominating people in my group haha but it isn't hard, I think everyone's group interview is different because it's just a discussion about the NHS or anything nursing based, one topic just went to another there wasn't any set questions just opinions :smile: you will be fine

Hi! I have my interview on Wednesday 11th March. Thank you so much for sharing your experience, it's reassuring to see that it's not an impossible task. I was just wondering the set up of the interview? So was it just you and your group in a room with an interviewer? Was there a table? Chairs in a circle? This sort of information would help me to visualise the situation which I find calming. Thank you and I hope they offer you a place following your interview!!
Reply 28
Hey reebkr! :smile: I'm coming up from London! what about you? -so nervous!
Reply 29
Not far really, I live in a small village in Leicestershire so will be commuting every day (if I get in) I know how you feel, this is my second year applying and my first and only interview, so no pressure aha! have you done much to prepare? :smile:
Original post by Sunrise_17
Hi! I have my interview on Wednesday 11th March. Thank you so much for sharing your experience, it's reassuring to see that it's not an impossible task. I was just wondering the set up of the interview? So was it just you and your group in a room with an interviewer? Was there a table? Chairs in a circle? This sort of information would help me to visualise the situation which I find calming. Thank you and I hope they offer you a place following your interview!!

My interview is on the 11th too!

Getting nervous if I'm honest! Good luck :smile:
Original post by Sunrise_17

Hey that's ok :smile: we all went in the room and an interviewer and a nurse was sitting at the end of a table and we all sat round the tables so that we could see everyone :smile: and thanks I did get an offer and I hope you get one too good luck! :smile:
Original post by JoeL1994
My interview is on the 11th too!

Getting nervous if I'm honest! Good luck :smile:

Good luck to you too!! :smile:
Original post by jazshadows
Hey that's ok :smile: we all went in the room and an interviewer and a nurse was sitting at the end of a table and we all sat round the tables so that we could see everyone :smile: and thanks I did get an offer and I hope you get one too good luck! :smile:

Ahh ok that doesn't sound too bad. Congratulations on the offer!!! Yeah hopefully I'll do well enough to get one - this is my favourite so fingers crossed :smile: thank you for the advice and description!!
Reply 34
Would you say that you need to be prepared for anything in particular, i normally go over the top and forget everything but its hard to prepare for a discussion!
I've got an interview on the 15th April. Seems much later than everyone elses but I've asked for deferred entry to September 2016 so maybe that's why! Sounds like it's going to be an interesting day though :smile:
Reply 36
Original post by reebkr
Not far really, I live in a small village in Leicestershire so will be commuting every day (if I get in) I know how you feel, this is my second year applying and my first and only interview, so no pressure aha! have you done much to prepare? :smile:

Sorry it's a late reply Ive been awfully busy with work and college, preparation wise - my friend went nearly 10 days ago and she brought back for me her trigger. Which was about the nhs. - I will find it tomorrow and put it on here to give an idea as ours is likely to be different. Also she was there for children's nursing, and got her offer! She said there was a nurse and someone who was interviewing - like asking their thoughts etc. However, the nurse did ask questions which she said some of the other groups didn't have. So I guess it's just general prep for nursing, and just opinions and obviously having a general interest in nursing... So ofc like NHS etc. 😊
Original post by Montana1980
I've got an interview on the 15th April. Seems much later than everyone elses but I've asked for deferred entry to September 2016 so maybe that's why! Sounds like it's going to be an interesting day though :smile:

hey i also have one on the 15th april for nursing at nottingham aswell
Original post by tegan_akester
hey i also have one on the 15th april for nursing at nottingham aswell

Cool! You applied to start this year?
Yeah to start in september!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending