The Student Room Group

Higher Care project

Is anyone else in Scotland doing the new Higher care project?

that can give me some advice on the project?

many thanks

Scroll to see replies

Hi JamesI am doing The New Higher Care Project in Scotland on an access course. Depending on if you have the same one as me the sections are broken into Values
Hi I'm doing the higher care project I also did the national 5 care project and exam last year in fact I scored the highest in my college was totally shocked. Having a look at the project this year it does seem to be that problematic but will soon see in August come results
Reply 3
Hi am in Scotland and doing my national 5 care project am looking for some guidance any help will do
What part you stuck on
Hi James is it NC Higher Care project if.it is what brief is it on? I'm doing it I have loads of information on exactly how it needs to be done.
Hi Guys, would any of you be able to help im struggling with my higher care project and need a bit of guidance
What part ur struggling with is NC Higher ur doing health and social care
Reply 8
Hey! I’m really struggling with mine! How are u finding it?
Reply 9
Hey! I’m also struggling.. any help would be great x
Original post by Alison340
Hi James is it NC Higher Care project if.it is what brief is it on? I'm doing it I have loads of information on exactly how it needs to be done.
I've the conclusion and to write one of the sociology theory and to fit my individual into one of the psychology theory
Original post by SM-85
Hey! I’m really struggling with mine! How are u finding it?
What part is it ur not grasping
Reply 12
I’m struggling to put the brief into the sociological theories x
Reply 13
I’m struggling to put the brief into the sociological theories.. would find easier if was on individual
What part is it ur not grasping
U can use an example like if u used conflict theory u could say if u had wealth u could get the best care and no need to wait in NHS for assessments maybe relate it to some one who needs Alzheimer care. Does this make sense
Reply 15
Yeah! Thanks so much! I’ve done the bulk of all the work just Wee bits to tidy and to relate to ect.. I’ve only prompt C to do start to fin now.. there have been lots of conflicting story’s as each class has been told different x
U can use an example like if u used conflict theory u could say if u had wealth u could get the best care and no need to wait in NHS for assessments maybe relate it to some one who needs Alzheimer care. Does this make sense
Can be a different example for each theory I assume ur doing three also.
Functionalism don't like change and want it all to work in harmony so for someone with a dysfunctional family they have to be removed and maybe educated to help them learn how to function within socket then they can be reinstated back in to society.
Hope this helps you to understand.
I'm dyslexic maybe sound a bit mixed up.
Reply 17
Yeah I’m also doing 3.. a few of the prompts I done no bother and feel confident but phycological and sociological. Not feeling confident with x
Can be a different example for each theory I assume ur doing three also.
Functionalism don't like change and want it all to work in harmony so for someone with a dysfunctional family they have to be removed and maybe educated to help them learn how to function within socket then they can be reinstated back in to society.
Hope this helps you to understand.
I'm dyslexic maybe sound a bit mixed up.
I'm the same but I know how to explain the project without a problem what I find hard with being dyslexic is putting it on to paper.
I hope this helps you to grasp it bit better.
Did you manage to do C explain positive care?
This isn't about a care home with 100 beds single rooms. That's not what they want to know. It's about legislation and Acts and how it promotes positive care and of it wasn't in place how would it effect the residents. It's related to the brief the place your individual could access.

Original post by SM-85
Yeah I’m also doing 3.. a few of the prompts I done no bother and feel confident but phycological and sociological. Not feeling confident with x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending