The Student Room Group

Goldsmiths Fine Art Applications 2015

Scroll to see replies

A lot of my friends said they were really tough on them! Mine went fine I hope. I was lucky though- I knew the student from an open day!! Best of luck!
Reply 61
Overall the interview had a relaxed atmosphere, they started off quite easy, bringing up the tricky questions near the end of the interview, we'll see
Reply 62
Hello everyone! This is the second week after the interviews! any offers yet? I'm still waiting
Original post by Kulike
Hello everyone! This is the second week after the interviews! any offers yet? I'm still waiting

Yeah Im still waiting- none of my friends have heard either!
Reply 64
No word from them yet, but I looked at postings from those waiting last year and they heard around the 9th, so I have a feeling it'll be sometime this week - hopefully!
Reply 65
Original post by Coco-
No word from them yet, but I looked at postings from those waiting last year and they heard around the 9th, so I have a feeling it'll be sometime this week - hopefully!

Well it will be full 2 Weeks for me tomorrow, so I thought if anyone who had their interviews earlier, has already heard.

Waiting is the worst!
Reply 66
Apparently they had to cancel a bunch of interviews and have rescheduled them for next week. So will this mean it will take longer for them to get back!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 67
Jesus I don't want to hear because i know it's going to be a no xX

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 68
Original post by floknoyle
Jesus I don't want to hear because i know it's going to be a no xX

Posted from TSR Mobile

First week after Easter apparently. So we should hear from them very soon! And don't worry you'll be fine! Have to be positive :smile:
Reply 69
I'm finding it hard to be positive IVE been rejected from other places becuase my work is "too graphic" hahahaaa!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 70
hi there.
i applied for mfa in goldsmiths and i'd got an interview 3 weeks ago and then last week i've got an offer from goldsmiths.
i think you might wait for your interview
invitation or it would be better to check
your individual student information through goldsmiths website.
i wish you would be fine.

p.s actually i sent an e-mail to the admission part of goldsmiths, and then finally i was able to know the result.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
hey guys, im in the exact same position. had interview almost 3 weeks ago and still havent heard blah blah blah. so fristrating because i really dont know how the interview went :ss
Reply 72
Phoned them today, because of the protests they are making their decisions this week! So we will know by the end of next week :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 73
Oh wow that's so long, my hair is turning gray right now. I just want this stressful waiting to end no matter the response.
Reply 74
I got a
Rejection :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 75
Me too :frown:
Original post by Bethmellett
And me :/ congrats to those who got in

i got in!!
Reply 77
Congrats guys!!! Shall I do this performance design and practice course at St martins of the fine art one at liverpool? I have no idea :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by floknoyle
Congrats guys!!! Shall I do this performance design and practice course at St martins of the fine art one at liverpool? I have no idea :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile

i dont know much about liverpool, but i deffo think csm is overrated. whatever one you chose make sure its the right course for u, not just because of reputation etc xx
Reply 79
just got my acceptance! now i'm left with one tough decision....(leaning towards goldsmiths though) 0_0 ah uni...bliss

Quick Reply

Latest