The Student Room Group

Meeting people from TSR?

Last week I met this amazing girl from TSR :colondollar:, took her for drinks and shisha... we ended up going to her house and (use your initiative here :tongue:)...She's texted me back asking me when I will come over next etc?I don't really conform to the idea of being a **** buddy although she is a stunner. Was wondering what you would do in this situation?Has anyone else met other people from TSR? Feel free to share your experiences both positive/glad to see the back of someone from here?!

Scroll to see replies

Nice use of anon bro :tongue:
Reply 2
Never met anyone from TSR, I'd say go for it why not.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Met a few people :h: had a lovely time on all occasions.
I haven't personally met anyone on here yet but I suppose I'd be open to it depending on where & when :tongue:
Original post by Stefano93
I'm too much of a Behnchod to use that function.

Can't believe the mods didn't censor that
You're well in there m8
Original post by Abdul-Karim
You're well in there m8

1v1 highrise m9

Last week I met this amazing girl from TSR :colondollar:, took her for drinks and shisha... we ended up going to her house and (use your initiative here :tongue:)...She's texted me back asking me when I will come over next etc?I don't really conform to the idea of being a **** buddy although she is a stunner. Was wondering what you would do in this situation?Has anyone else met other people from TSR? Feel free to share your experiences both positive/glad to see the back of someone from here?!

in on subtle brag.

who is initiative?

rating of person in question /10?

:toofunny:.
Subtle use of a brag. I certainly wouldn't wanna be used as a fashion statement to boost your ego.
Reply 10
I've met the OP
Original post by zKlown
I've met the OP

Are you the 'girl' OP is talking about?

I've met plenty of TSRians and became good friends with a fair few. :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by Precious Illusions
Are you the 'girl' OP is talking about?

I've met plenty of TSRians and became good friends with a fair few. :smile:

Nah I ain't her, although I have met her and can confirm we laughed at OP

IN BED OWWWWWWWW
Nice Humblebragbrah
Original post by ParadiseFound
Nice Humblebragbrah

I find it less annoying when people are open about the fact they are bragging than when they try to disguise it. Let's be honest, OP only made this thread to brag about the fact that he's banging a hot chick.
I've met at least 20 people from TSR, in a mixture of individual and group meets :holmes:
Would say I'm quite the 'meet expert' actually. :smug:
I've met a lot people from TSR and a lot of people from the internet in general.

Meet in a public place.

I've not had a problem at all in regards to meeting anyone online or TSR.
There is only one person that I have met in person from TSR. I haven't told him that I have a TSR account but he probably knows that I use TSR now!!
I've never met anyone from TSR met couple of people from the internet though

ur a benchod sala!:tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest