The Student Room Group

Replying to Offers in May help??

I have an offer from Liverpool University, that I'd like to accept, however I want to wait till may so I can get a better idea of where my grades are heading. Is this strange? I'm concerned about sorting accomodation out, as I have a medical condition that requires a private bathroom and firming late might mean I don't get one..
Reply 1
Original post by Chlowah
I have an offer from Liverpool University, that I'd like to accept, however I want to wait till may so I can get a better idea of where my grades are heading. Is this strange? I'm concerned about sorting accomodation out, as I have a medical condition that requires a private bathroom and firming late might mean I don't get one..

No, it's actually a fairly good idea. If you have a diagnosed medical condition that would benefit/require you to have a private bathroom then usually this is given to you as priority. Drop the accommodation services an email to discuss what they can do for you, but i'm almost certain you will be a priority candidate, regardless of when you firm :smile: The one instance you may want to check is if more people require facilities than are available (although I seem to think there was a large amount of en-suite rooms at Liverpool? which if so, then it's very unlikely to get to that point).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending