The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Offer for Interior Design?

Has anyone got an offer for interior design in University of Huddersfield's yet? Let me know if you have one. Becasue I've got one and I'm not sure yet if I'll make it as a firm choice. :biggrin:
I have an offer! i think i am going to firm it - i'm really stuck between Huddersfield and York.
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Lucky. You've got two choices. I've got three and I can't choose between Huddersfield, Sheffield Hallam and Derby. It's hard to tell.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I didn't turn up to my interview for Sheffield Hallam - oops.. i am going to go with Huddersfield. just sorting through the accommodation now. no idea where to stay.. i am thinking saw mill at the moment. :confused:
Reply 4
Original post by Ryann1254
I didn't turn up to my interview for Sheffield Hallam - oops.. i am going to go with Huddersfield. just sorting through the accommodation now. no idea where to stay.. i am thinking saw mill at the moment. :confused:

Really? You didn't turn up? O, that's a shame. Sheffield Hallam is pretty good. And at the moment I think I'm considering it as a firm choice as I gathered informations and it looks like it's ahead between Huddersfield. I've got offer on both of the Uni and 2 more. :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
i got offers from everywhere i went for an interview but i think Huddersfield seemed to care more about interiors than any other place i went. for example i felt at York product design over shadowed interiors. i am just finding the whole process stressful cant wait to be there hah.. i am sure where ever you go will be the right choice as you will not know any different. :colondollar:
Hi I got an offer but I'm entering on year two but ill be sitting in some first year tutorials and workshops :smile:
And i am staying at the castings :smile: if that helps
Cool, i am staying in the castings aswell!:smile:
what block and flat number im in block c flat 70 :smile:
Original post by jessieebry
what block and flat number im in block c flat 70 :smile:

block c flat 44:wink:
I've just finished my first year of interior at Huddersfield and it's amazing!! Tutors are so helpful and lovely! The best course in my opinion....any questions just ask!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending