Original post by Totally Rad
I really like BMW's :colondollar:

Not even taking the piss :biggrin:

That doesn't surprise me. :u:
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
That doesn't surprise me. :u:

Or a Mercedes

Black German cars are amazing, like riding a tiger who is also your sex slave
people driving BMW are fine, especially in other countries were they respect other road users, but for some reason people with BMW in the UK and certain cars think they own the road because they have a certain car.
Original post by Totally Rad
Or a Mercedes

Black German cars are amazing, like riding a tiger who is also your sex slave

Or a severed head of a teenage atheist blogger on the mercadies spike on the bonnet.
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Or a severed head of a teenage atheist blogger on the mercadies spike on the bonnet.

It's good to know the Saudis have impeccable taste in cars
Original post by paolo111
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/news/8058959/BMW-drivers-are-angriest-on-road.html
Motorists who own the flashy German built cars are more likely to tailgate, flick the finger and speed than anyone else on the road, a poll revealed.More than half of all drivers said they had suffered a 'bad experience' at the hands of a BMW driver.Much-maligned white van men came actually second to BMW drivers in the poll.
Lee Griffin, chief operating officer at Gocompare.com, said: ''Traditionally the white van man is stereotyped as a bad driver, but this is no longer the case. Although the white van man still features highly on the list, he has been well and truly over taken by BMW drivers - who Brits consider rude, dangerous and bad-tempered.
23 per cent of drivers have even confronted by a motorist who got out of their car after an abusive exchange. More than one in 10 people have been involved in an accident which they claim was a direct result of road rage. Nine out of 10 drivers claim men are more likely to show signs of road rage.The most dangerous forms of behaviour include tailgating (58 per cent). 32 per cent are shocked to receive an offensive hand gesture when behind the wheel.
Lee Griffin added: ''It only takes one wrong decision or thoughtless manoeuvre to cause a really serious accident ....''TOP 10 "ANGRIEST" DRIVERSAS PERCEIVED BY OTHERS : 1.BMW, 2. White Vans, 3......

If that research is true then you need to look at why BMW drivers are getting angry.

It usually because there is a slow driver in front, like you, holding them up for no reason, sitting there in the wrong lane.
Reply 66
Its because we BMW drivers choose to keep ourselves safe in a well built car, rather than a euro tin built buy cost cutter. A real man buys a car that goes like stink, stops in an instant, keeps them and their family's safe and dosn't run on Diesel :-)
Original post by RITCH
Its because we BMW drivers choose to keep ourselves safe in a well built car, rather than a euro tin built buy cost cutter. A real man buys a car that goes like stink, stops in an instant, keeps them and their family's safe and dosn't run on Diesel :-)

Couldn't be said better!
Problem is I drive a euro tin but it's my first car and shall be upgrading to something better next!
Either a BMW, Merc or an Audi possible. Main choice is something JDM like an MX5 as I'm a huge JDM fan. But we shall see!
But yes very well said! I've not come across a bad BMW driver yet! Well maybe one or two but I know the drivers and they're *******s to literally everyone when they're not driving so that explains that.
Diesel is the fuel of satan!!
Original post by FireFreezer77
Couldn't be said better!
Problem is I drive a euro tin but it's my first car and shall be upgrading to something better next!
Either a BMW, Merc or an Audi possible. Main choice is something JDM like an MX5 as I'm a huge JDM fan. But we shall see!
But yes very well said! I've not come across a bad BMW driver yet! Well maybe one or two but I know the drivers and they're *******s to literally everyone when they're not driving so that explains that.
Diesel is the fuel of satan!!

It's not really the fuel of Satan though is it... Plenty of decent diesel cars out there which are far better than small petrol economobiles.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by shaymarriott
It's not really the fuel of Satan though is it... Plenty of decent diesel cars out there which are far better than small petrol economobiles.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No its not i was joking.
You can get diesel Audis, BMWs, Mercedes etc...
Some very nice cars eih decent engines too.
So diesel is good in some cars, but not all
Agreed! Small petrol ecoboxes are crap!
Reply 70
you just summed up why people hate BMW drivers very well, people like you!
Because a majority drive like it's the indy 500.

Hint: it's not.

ps. I drive a MOPAR. I love that people can't instantly class me as a moron. I drive agressively, but not stupidly. There's a difference. Learn it

pps. BMW, aka Brutal Money Waster

ppps. MOPAR, aka Massively Over Powered And Respected

pppps. jokes. #bants
Reply 72
I was in a toss up between buying my C-Class and an F30 3 series, the drivers' image never came to my mind. Most of the BMW drivers that I see on the roads are middle-aged mothers, it seems to me that a majority of the ********s who used to drive BMWs have flocked to A5s or A6s.
Original post by QuackMan
I was in a toss up between buying my C-Class and an F30 3 series, the drivers' image never came to my mind. Most of the BMW drivers that I see on the roads are middle-aged mothers, it seems to me that a majority of the ********s who used to drive BMWs have flocked to A5s or A6s.

Not around where I live in Hertfordshire that's for sure. The number of incidents BMWs have nearly caused around me is ridiculous.
Original post by A-LJLB
Not around where I live in Hertfordshire that's for sure. The number of incidents BMWs have nearly caused around me is ridiculous.

I'm from the South-East too and it just seems to be either young lads driving a 1 Series, probably financed (never a good option, financially) and leaving them broke but the BMW badge is so important to their image even though the car is ****ing ugly; or men in their 30's and 40s driving a 3 Series, tailgating, pulling out on people, hogging outside lanes and blatantly talking on the phone.

Latest

Trending

Trending