The Student Room Group

One night stand...or maybe more?

Hey guys, so basically a few nights ago I had a one night stand with a girl I met a club. We went back to hers, had sex and then literally spoke till about 6 in the morning. Now again when we woke up the next day we had a bit of a chat but I had to rush off as I had to make a lecture. Now when we were talking during the night she said joking "you owe me a date after this!" and was probably still wasn't 100% sober at this stage.

Now I can't tell if this was a serious hint or what...I got her number before I left and we've exchanged a few messages since.

What do you guys think, how could I tell if she actually meant it?
Reply 1
Call her and ask her.
Just call her and ask her out, what's the worst that can happen other than a no? If she agrees then you know she meant it, if she says no then she didn't mean it.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Hey guys, so basically a few nights ago I had a one night stand with a girl I met a club. We went back to hers, had sex and then literally spoke till about 6 in the morning. Now again when we woke up the next day we had a bit of a chat but I had to rush off as I had to make a lecture. Now when we were talking during the night she said joking "you owe me a date after this!" and was probably still wasn't 100% sober at this stage.

Now I can't tell if this was a serious hint or what...I got her number before I left and we've exchanged a few messages since.

why do you need to make a thread about this?

if you want to see her again ask her out, if she says yes, then you're golden, and if she says no then forget that bish ever existed
Original post by Anonymous

If you enjoyed it, then just go on a date and smash her again.

Its really not rocket science. Most other mammals seem to be able to manage to **** each other, why do humans apparently find it so difficult to figure out?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending