The Student Room Group

Numerical Reasoning Tests

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had tips for doing better in numerical reasoning test especially over understanding the question quickly and not having to go repeat reading it. Thanks
It's all about practice...
I'm assuming your test provider is SHL ... If that's the case then I recommend you to buy the SHL online test training software (or see if you can find a torrent to get it for free) and just keep practicing it.
The questions don't change, and once you practice enough, you'll know the answers to questions before even reading the whole thing. It really does help, it's just the issue of buying it.

However, if you want me to be completely honest, 99% of the companies out there hardly ever re-test, so you could just get people you know, to help you do them or just do them for you, it's worked for a lot of people I know.
Good luck anyway :smile:
Reply 2
I used assessmentday.co.uk alot (almost exclusively) for the big four online and assessment centre tests. I got an offer from Ernst and Young and found their numerical package invaluable. I would strongly suggest looking into the package.

Good Luck! :wink:
Reply 3
Mohammed1993 and r.ledden thanks a lot for your help really appreciate it and r.ledden congrats for getting that offer!! Good Luck to your too! :smile:
Original post by r.ledden
I used assessmentday.co.uk alot (almost exclusively) for the big four online and assessment centre tests. I got an offer from Ernst and Young and found their numerical package invaluable. I would strongly suggest looking into the package.

Good Luck! :wink:

What office you going to be in? I got an offer too :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by salisbury12
What office you going to be in? I got an offer too :smile:

Hey Congrats on the offer, I'm based in Newcastle, starting in a few days :smile:
Hey Congrats on the offer, I'm based in Newcastle, starting in a few days :smile:

Oh nice :smile: I'm in Southampton so unlikely to ever meet you I guess :K:
What department are you in?
Reply 7
Well you never know, I'm pretty sure whilst studying for the CA EY facilitates graduate interaction from other offices, so we might :wink:. I'm in indirect tax, you?
Well you never know, I'm pretty sure whilst studying for the CA EY facilitates graduate interaction from other offices, so we might :wink:. I'm in indirect tax, you?

Oh maybe then :smile: I'm in Assurance, good luck anyway!
Reply 9
Original post by salisbury12
Oh maybe then :smile: I'm in Assurance, good luck anyway!

Cool, good luck and all the best!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending