The Student Room Group

NCS The Challenge Thread (Summer 2015)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by joannaawhitee
I'm doing 20th-6th in Sutton, going to North Devon and I think I put drama and media and enterprise in that order, does this match any of yours?

Where exactly are you going in Devon and media was my second option as well I think. I am going the same time as you so hopefully will see you. Where is your meeting point?
Original post by CBftw
I'm from London too (north west) 😊 & I have no idea where I'm going

What date did you sign up for?
they send the information about one and a half months before you go.
Make sure you check your emails that you signed up to ncs with.
Reply 382
Original post by Crepsley8
What date did you sign up for?
they send the information about one and a half months before you go.
Make sure you check your emails that you signed up to ncs with.

I'm going from the 27th July till 13th August. I've checked my emails & haven't recieved any information, yet people on this thread going during the same date as me have already received all their info. Maybe I didn't get a place after all? 😕
Original post by CBftw
I'm going from the 27th July till 13th August. I've checked my emails & haven't recieved any information, yet people on this thread going during the same date as me have already received all their info. Maybe I didn't get a place after all? 😕

When did you sign up?
If you got an email after signing up confirming your place you should have definitely got one.
Log into your NCS account and it says whether you are on the waiting list, whether they're processing your request or whether your place is confirmed.
If your place is confirmed and you haven't got any emails I would suggest contacting them to ask?
Original post by bluegirl64
Aww thanks :smile: - that has reassured me... Just out of interest what kind of food did they have :biggrin:

Tbh I can't really remember it was so long ago! All I remember was that I liked it haha
Original post by Wera.z
I am :smile: going to the isle of wight, you?

I think I'm going to North Devon :smile:
Reply 386
Original post by Crepsley8
When did you sign up?
If you got an email after signing up confirming your place you should have definitely got one.
Log into your NCS account and it says whether you are on the waiting list, whether they're processing your request or whether your place is confirmed.
If your place is confirmed and you haven't got any emails I would suggest contacting them to ask?

Yeah, the website says my place is confirmed. I've contacted them so hopefully they'll give me an answer soon?
Original post by AzeemF
Hey, I'm doing the 27th to the 13th and my meeting point is at Tameside, is that the same for you?
I picked music and then photography as my skill choices as well :smile:

Is that for the first week? My meeting point is Xaverian College for Week 1, and Manchester Uni Student's Union for week 2. Soooo excited for week 2 :biggrin:
Reply 388
Hi guys,I am going between 6-10 July to charterhouse centre in Somerset , is anyone else going there?
Reply 389
Original post by CBftw
Hey, I was just wondering how you found out where you are going. I checked online and it says my place is confirmed and I've been assigned a wave but I have no idea where I'm going :s

they should have sent you an email to the address you signed up with :biggrin: hope it helps
Reply 390
Original post by joannaawhitee
I'm doing 20th-6th in Sutton, going to North Devon and I think I put drama and media and enterprise in that order, does this match any of yours?

hey, i put down sport drama and media, but i'm going to staines-upon-thames
Hey, I'm doing NCS on August 22nd and the meeting point is in Southall.
Original post by sophiegibbons12
Awesome! I am from London, Surrey borough. My first week is in Somerset and my second is in Kingston!

hey thats awesome. hope you have a great time!!:smile:
Anyone going Somerset week 1 from 20th July?
Then Kingston
Then Croydon?
Original post by neonskittles159
What did you do during your second week??

You know the thing is we didn't really do that much in our second week. All we did really we have some talks with different charities and other than that we just started to plan what we wanted to do. We didn't have any of those skills or independent living stuff but that sounds really fun!
Reply 395
Original post by aimeemannnn
London

13th July- 24th July I think it was?

Is your meeting point West Themes College?
Reply 396
Original post by estherhere
Is anyone from the south east going on july 13th - 30th? :smile:

I am! My meeting point is West Themes College? You?
Original post by CBftw
I'm going on the 27th, which area are you from? ☺️

I'm also doing it on the 27th where are you doing it? :smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 398
Original post by Lauraamy
I'm also doing it on the 27th where are you doing it? :smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I haven't been told where I'm going yet, but I'm from London if that helps? What about you? 😊
Original post by CBftw
I haven't been told where I'm going yet, but I'm from London if that helps? What about you? 😊

Oh cool☺️ I'm going from Kent to the Isle of Wight

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending