The Student Room Group

NCS The Challenge Thread (Summer 2015)

Scroll to see replies

Anyone going 3rd August to Devon for week 1? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guys, Which size suitcase did you take or do you recommend I take?
Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Posted from TSR Mobile

has anyone been to the induction evenings? Mines tomorrow and I'm not sure if I should go
should i take a coat?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lubna1998
I've just come back from the first week and would definitely recommend it to all of you guys, it was an amazing experience. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask.

Hey do ww have to go to that inductiom/parents meeting thing? Or can we still turn up on the day with our bags and still be able to do it?
Thaanksss x
Original post by SashaaS
Hey do ww have to go to that inductiom/parents meeting thing? Or can we still turn up on the day with our bags and still be able to do it?
Thaanksss x

You don't have to, I never bothered to go to the parents meeting and I got a phone call asking if I had all the information relevant and that was it.

I am going this Monday (Tomorrow)
Original post by StolenPrivacy
You don't have to, I never bothered to go to the parents meeting and I got a phone call asking if I had all the information relevant and that was it.

I am going this Monday (Tomorrow)

Ohh Alright! Thats Good
& Haavee an amazing timee, & Good Luck

Thanks for answering x
Reply 1187
I am going tomorrow in Caythrope (dont know how to spell it). Where are you going?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=57993727
Going tomorrow to Maes y Lade [week 1] - hopefully the bad weather doesn't ruin the experience!
Original post by jessm8
same i'm staying there as well

Sameee
Hey, me too!!!😋🙋
Original post by Em_ry_cc
15-30th August Birmingham 😶
Ford castle anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lubna1998
I've just come back from the first week and would definitely recommend it to all of you guys, it was an amazing experience. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask.

Were you required to wear long sleeved shirts? I didn't see it in the kit list in my welcome pack until today and I don't think I have any in my wardrobe
I might go tommorrow and I don't know what to pack?
I don't have wet shoes or anything of that sort and one pair of trainers maybe?
what tops to bring?
leggings or joggers or both?
I literally don't know!
I'm not going tomorrow but I'm going to take joggers and leggings. Joggers for if its cold and leggings sre suitable for most activities anyway. Apparently any trainers should be ok as long as they are comfy. Have fun!!l
Original post by aamirac
what tops to bring?
I literally don't know!

Also, any tops that are casual. Most people take about 10, some for evening activities too
Original post by tibz101
Also, any tops that are casual. Most people take about 10, some for evening activities too

Okay thanks x
Original post by aamirac
what tops to bring?
I literally don't know!

I'm going tomorrow aswell!! I've packed 6 leggings with about 10 tops and 3 hoodies. I've also packed some trainers as well as two pairs of converses :smile:
what size suitcase?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Haaa101
Sameee

august the 3rd

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending