The Student Room Group

Dissertation Help: Management and Marketing

I am currently writing up my dissertation on corporate social responsibility (CSR) and its impact on consumer buying behaviour.

My supervisor says that I need to find a framework from literature to help me analyse my findings. I think this will be a framework in the marketing/consumer buying behaviour area, but I only have just over 2 weeks to finish it and have no idea what framework I am supposed to use.

Any ideas?
Original post by shonzz
I am currently writing up my dissertation on corporate social responsibility (CSR) and its impact on consumer buying behaviour.

My supervisor says that I need to find a framework from literature to help me analyse my findings. I think this will be a framework in the marketing/consumer buying behaviour area, but I only have just over 2 weeks to finish it and have no idea what framework I am supposed to use.

Any ideas?

I can help you with it. Do you have Skype?
Reply 2
Original post by MehreenKhan
I can help you with it. Do you have Skype?

Really? That would be much appreciated. I dont though, is there any other way? I could get it if needed..
Original post by shonzz
Really? That would be much appreciated. I dont though, is there any other way? I could get it if needed..

Gmail would do... divinewriters (at) g mail dot com

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending