The Student Room Group

Preparing for biology and chemistry AEA's

My teachers suggested doing these a few months ago and I happily agreed to be entered without really knowing what they were talking about. Both AEA'a are in the last week in June, anyone done these before? I've checked out the June 2002 papers for both of them and they look reasonably OK, any tips for revising for them?
Reply 1
be yourself i guess....in fairness nobody really takes them into account. The exam is just for your achievements

you're going to have to revise for mod 5 and 6 which are synopitic so you should have all the skills (saying you revise enough :smile:.....)
Reply 2
JeremyG
My teachers suggested doing these a few months ago and I happily agreed to be entered without really knowing what they were talking about. Both AEA'a are in the last week in June, anyone done these before? I've checked out the June 2002 papers for both of them and they look reasonably OK, any tips for revising for them?

PM Elles - she did them last year - well defo Biology at any rate. I seem to remember them being Essay based, but I would double check on that.

Latest

Trending

Trending