The Student Room Group

i'm 16 and no one ever loved me :( ?

Hi! I'm 16 years old and I never had a boyfriend. I'm in highschool and a lot of girls have boyfriends. A lot of people say that i'm pretty, really, and i'm not shy and boys like to talk to me. I'm a brunette green eyes. Morrocan origins.
Some guys have been interested on me, i've noticed it. But no one ever asked me out??? I don't know what's wrong. I haven't been kissed what a shame..
Is it me ? I'm just afraid no one will ever loved me, and I want to discover love even if it's painful.
But the funny this is that i don't wanna date. It's useless at this age, when i see girls crying over boys I just feel sorry for them. I'm focused at my studies. But sometimes i wish i had a boy who sees me as his everything.
Please need some help !

Scroll to see replies

Well seeing as you say people have been "interested" surely you can just wait until somebody has the balls to approach you?
You are right it is not worth it. Having been in a relationship that lasted a few years all I got out of it was happiness and pain. Alright, you might think but at the end of the day loads of different things can make you happy. And many don't take your focus off study, which will affect the rest of your life. Don't think you are lacking in anyway, everyone has someone fall in love with them at some point. Anyway I know it sounds stupid, but talk to your mum about it. Trust me she has had crushes and feeling like you might be having, a mothers guidance can make all the difference and know she really loves you.
Reply 3
Your parents love you :smile:
To be honest, I know how you feel however it doesn't help that I go to an all boys school
So because you're 16 and you haven't been loved you're afraid that in the rest of your years nobody will ever love you? :redface:
You're only 16. I didn't have a relationship until I was 18... 99% of relationships for those under 18 do not work...
You're 16?

So? You've barely even started living. Get over the schoolchild obsession with simply having a relationship/partner and stop worrying about life. You've got the rest of it to come, and tbh if you've not been embroiled in the crap that are school 'relationships' by 16, you've actually managed to avoid a hell of a lot of unnecessary stress and total bullcrap - congratulations!
I bet your family and friends do love you.
Are you lying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
What is it with kids posting stuff like this? I've come cross posts like this on TSR for 14-19 year olds. Damn you've barely lived, it's not like these relationships are going to last anyway :facepalm2:
When I say no one has ever loved me I can include my family in that, if your family love you then don't take it for granted. If they love you, they will probably love you for the rest of your life, while the "boyfriend" you have at 16 will probably break up with you after a few months. You have a long life ahead of you, you'll find a boyfriend who loves you some day.
Its not a bad thing to not be in a relationship with somebody.
Youre 16! Enjoy your life before you have a number of massive responsibilities.
Original post by Mahbuba1997
What is it with kids posting stuff like this? I've come cross posts like this on TSR for 14-19 year olds. Damn you've barely lived, it's not like these relationships are going to last anyway :facepalm2:

I'm 17 so I'm probably the kinda dude who you'd expect to do this but I agree that it's BS lol, why not just enjoy life and especially the free years which occur when you're 14-19 instead of worrying about the relationship BS

Posted from TSR Mobile
Believe me, sweetie, it will happen. Don't force or rush it for the sake of having a relationship. Real relationships revolve around personality combinations, not looks. I'm a 3/10 on a good day, and I've had more relationships than all my friends (who are seriously attractive girls) put together. You probably just haven't met anyone who's in a position to date you and has mutual feelings for you yet. Most girls your age haven't had relationships.

Also, nobody really tells you this, but relationships are really confusing and painful, especially when you're a teenager still finding yourself. They are nothing like romance novels where one ~perfect boy~ sweeps you off your feet. It's like opening up your mind and emotions to another human, one with quirks and traits of their own, and becoming seriously invested in them despite the probability that that connection will be cut off at some point. You can't maintain a relationship through simply wanting a relationship; they're a real person too, and you have to seriously fall for them, for it to last. Being single is lonely, but there's so much less turmoil.

tl;dr - You have your whole life ahead of you. Please don't rush into a relationship at sixteen or seventeen that you'll regret in your twenties.

Chin up!
Original post by Yeah dude
I'm 17 so I'm probably the kinda dude who you'd expect to do this but I agree that it's BS lol, why not just enjoy life and especially the free years which occur when you're 14-19 instead of worrying about the relationship BS

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha I'm 17 too, I think it's pretty pointless when you could be worrying about the fun things/being a teenager instead :party2:

P.S. Don't worry dude... you'll be loved
:biggrin:
I'm 18 and never been in a relationship or even on a date. I didn't kiss anyone till I was 17 and it's not worth worrying about. If people are interested and you want something to happen then ask them out, what's the worst that can happen? Your friends love you and your family probably does even if they don't show it. You're young and ive met very few people at my age who are in real loving relationships, just try and chill. You'll find someone soon enough.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Love will find you when you stop searching for it.
You're 16...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending