The Student Room Group

is there a possibility that he will want me again?

Hello so I just want to ask a question for guys and please I expect honest answer. So 3 years ago I met one guy he was 17 I was 16. I was new in town and there was immediate spark between us. We ended up exchanging IG and texting, flirting.. it was like this for about a week.. then he started pulling away texting less till no messages. I knew from his friend that he still liked me he was just young and scared of relationship, he admitted he behaved as an as*hole. We were literally kids, just teenagers.. In the end we used to hang out together as a group of friends on weekends around 5,7 people or so.. Now he is 21 i am 20. He is from a good family, I cannot say he is a millioner but upper class. I was always middle class. I left for one year to work abroad as a model and I had the best glow up ever. Long healthy hair and nails, tanned skin, white teeth plus I make good money Im carrying gold on me and I have tons of designer clothes.. I completely changed. I am independent woman with goals I dont drink and smoke anymore.. I will come back to my town this summer. We will definitely hang out all together since everyone will be back in town too. My honest question is if you were him, would there be a spark again? or anything that would make him be interested again. We grew up it’s new chapter. I had the biggest glow up ever I want to show everyone my new 2.0 version of one independent strong woman with goals.
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hello so I just want to ask a question for guys and please I expect honest answer. So 3 years ago I met one guy he was 17 I was 16. I was new in town and there was immediate spark between us. We ended up exchanging IG and texting, flirting.. it was like this for about a week.. then he started pulling away texting less till no messages. I knew from his friend that he still liked me he was just young and scared of relationship, he admitted he behaved as an as*hole. We were literally kids, just teenagers.. In the end we used to hang out together as a group of friends on weekends around 5,7 people or so.. Now he is 21 i am 20. He is from a good family, I cannot say he is a millioner but upper class. I was always middle class. I left for one year to work abroad as a model and I had the best glow up ever. Long healthy hair and nails, tanned skin, white teeth plus I make good money Im carrying gold on me and I have tons of designer clothes.. I completely changed. I am independent woman with goals I dont drink and smoke anymore.. I will come back to my town this summer. We will definitely hang out all together since everyone will be back in town too. My honest question is if you were him, would there be a spark again? or anything that would make him be interested again. We grew up it’s new chapter. I had the biggest glow up ever I want to show everyone my new 2.0 version of one independent strong woman with goals.

Depends on how close you guys were/are and what your dynamic is like. I wouldn't go in with the mindset of thinking that you have a chance. I liked this girl and then came in contact only a year later and idk what i ever saw in her. She didnt change - it was just my opinion. Take this as you will

Do you still like him or do you just want him to like the new you? You changed alot in 3 years, he might have done too but an improvement is a good thing and unless ur not his type or he is in a committed relationship, i dont see why there wont be a spark tbh
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #2
Do you still like him or do you just want him to like the new you? You changed alot in 3 years, he might have done too but an improvement is a good thing and unless ur not his type or he is in a committed relationship, i dont see why there wont be a spark tbh

During those years as teenagers we were hanging out every weekend almost every just like group of friends. When I look back then I wasn’t behaving well I mean I was still of course taking care of myself But i found myself drinking a lot kissing a lot of ppl.. After those two years we graduated My friends including him went to Uni i went to travel for a year so during this 6months so far I had a glow up im not the same person anymore. So I will meet everyone after one year this summer. He is not in a relationship and I know that yes I am his type. Back then it just didn’t work out. So next time I meet him I want to show myself in the best light possible. And honestly? yes I still like him and I would really love to be in relationship with him I can see him as potential partner since Im not interested in anything short term..
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous #2
Depends on how close you guys were/are and what your dynamic is like. I wouldn't go in with the mindset of thinking that you have a chance. I liked this girl and then came in contact only a year later and idk what i ever saw in her. She didnt change - it was just my opinion. Take this as you will

so at the beginning when we met there was huge spark we were getting closer, getting to know each other more, it had potential to be something more between us. He pulled away because his ex broke his heart, they werent together for a long time just like 3 months but he was 16, when he met me already 17 but still just a boy scared of commitment and same experience. So from there on when we ended hanging out together in a group we werent really close.. I mean we would just talk random things how’s life or so nothing more. Honestly I was scared to get closer to him that he might thinking I still want him and I was scred he would find me annoying so I tried to keep distance but from my stupid actions sometimes, he could definitely tell I still wanted him I was stupid and i was 17,18.. But i feel like this time it could be different
During those years as teenagers we were hanging out every weekend almost every just like group of friends. When I look back then I wasn’t behaving well I mean I was still of course taking care of myself But i found myself drinking a lot kissing a lot of ppl.. After those two years we graduated My friends including him went to Uni i went to travel for a year so during this 6months so far I had a glow up im not the same person anymore. So I will meet everyone after one year this summer. He is not in a relationship and I know that yes I am his type. Back then it just didn’t work out. So next time I meet him I want to show myself in the best light possible. And honestly? yes I still like him and I would really love to be in relationship with him I can see him as potential partner since Im not interested in anything short term..

Then yeah there could be a spark again have fun

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending