The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

region2
how would you know, you've never drank alcohol in your life

if he has a few beers before it will relax him and he wont feel as pressured, he'll also probably feel a bit more horny :rolleyes:

or ignore me and take advice from carl who is currently waiting to marry a girl before he kisses someone

This is incorrect, alcohol makes men feel less horny, it's only women that feel more horny from alcohol.
Reply 21
As shakespeare once said from Macbeth: "alcohol provokes the desire but takes away from the performance". One or two drinks will help him relax- "dutch courage" and all that. However, too many and it will cause more technical difficulties, rather than solve them.

Sources:http://virgil.azwestern.edu/~dag/lol/Aphrodisiacs.html

Regards
Anthony
I have experienced things and in my experience it's true. It also depends on the person, so you can't really say either way if it is a good idea or not.
Reply 23
Kettle's on
This is incorrect, alcohol makes men feel less horny, it's only women that feel more horny from alcohol.

haha? is that scientific fact because its not true for me or any of my friends..I wonder why so many people have one night stands after going to a club..
Maybe because they have no idea what they are doing.

I have no idea why if you were in a stable relationship like the OP is here, you'd want to get them drunk to have sex. But hey, whatever floats your boat.
region2
haha? is that scientific fact because its not true for me or any of my friends..I wonder why so many people have one night stands after going to a club..

Yes it is indeed a scientific fact
I don't think he's going to listen.
region2

Maybe it's because the women are hornier than normal from drinking alcohol, and they also have their beer goggles on....
you dont have to be drunk to have a one night stand, only she does
Region2 has it spot on.

The guys problem is most likely an anxiety thing, it happens to plenty of guys, all of my close friends and myself have admitted it has happened before. If it's his first time he is probably put pressure on himself and worried he could flop... and then did. Just keep reassuring him it's fine and you'll bear with him and he should be fine after he gets his confidence back up.

Having a few beers would calm his nerves a bit, and if you have a few drinks too, you'll probaby lose some of your inhibitions (if you have any) and give him something to really work with.

but im only talking from a little thing called experience.

Science is not required.... we all know scientists don't get laid :wink:
Reply 30
^^

thank you for the common sense

mc_hamster
Maybe because they have no idea what they are doing.

I have no idea why if you were in a stable relationship like the OP is here, you'd want to get them drunk to have sex. But hey, whatever floats your boat.

did i say drunk or did i say a few beers..
region2
^^

thank you for the common sense

did i say drunk or did i say a few beers..

You know people can get drunk on a 'few' beers. Whatever you qualify a few to be.
Reply 32
by few i mean 2 or 3 pints. For him not to be able to get it up from drinking he'd probably have to drink about 15.
The-Lennon
haha carl? is there any truth to that?

Er no there is no truth in that
Try giving him oral sex beforehand this will help him to relax a bit and it usually works getting it up.
Reply 35
thanx people

usually i give him a helping hand and then he said it was coz i had some kind of gift and none ever made him feel so excited, it was the way i made him feel (sounds cheesy)

he said he had to DIY before he came round one night.

the way i make him feel? he said it was a good thing, i have something on him and he has to try and get past it,

must mean he likes me!!! i might go for the oral option then i was thinking about it but its not all that plesent is it girlys lol

thanx xx

Latest

Trending

Trending